Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lufthansa in Celbridge.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Anyone know when these are being advertised or if there's a recruiter assigned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

listermint wrote: »
    Anyone know when these are being advertised or if there's a recruiter assigned

They haven't even announced anything yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭wetoutside19

For the sake of the future workforce I really hope Lufthansa are careful with who they hire and revisit their prior HR files. The old plant in Rathcoole was ruined with bullyboy shop stewarts who killed morale, productivity and innovation on the floor. Plenty of good workers left because of the environment that the unions created and fostered. I can confidently state that they played a part in the previous closure. lots of workers lives were ruined because of them and since then the site is empty when 500 skilled people should be earning a good wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Payton

I wouldn't agree with the previous poster. I worked there for over 10 yrs until it closed and 90% of the damage was done by the top guy that was running the plant, who was found out very quickly when he was moved to a different plant hence his sudden departure from Lufthansa and their support to come back.
    With a bit of luck the jobs will be posted soon. From what I can see no planning permission has been posted on the land they have allegedly bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 cooleys reel

Any update on the purposed recruitment. I see the plant is nearing completion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

are SR Technics still in Cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭2011abc

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Maynooth Road, by the bowling alley

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

Bowling alley??

I think you mean secondary schools

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Base.

I don't have kids but I do (or did, I don't think it's reopened since the pandemic yet) go bowling occasionally so schools are not a useful reference point for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 Gizmo94

I heard through the grapevine positions be advertised in March

Advertisement