Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New rules-microgeneration scheme

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 5,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭graememk

Well the Cru have set the minimum payment of 0c.

We're sort of expecting it to be 5c for the ones who actually pay it.

If your generating and exporting enough to make a few thousand a year, you'll need more than just the feed in tariff, more like a generation connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭KCross

It’s up to the provider but it will only be credits as we are talking about very small amounts of money (<€100/yr for most people) which will be much less than your bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭o1aa

Srry guys completely forgot about this thread 🤦‍♀️

To answer your question @MAULBROOK I am waiting to see if I'm eligible for any grants (house built in 2017) this year. But I will probably go with option number two. Family member has a solar panel company back home so he can fit the panels for me ☺️ We'd either get the solar panels from Germany or China directly, depends on the shipping costs to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭poker--addict

you wont get 1000s with micro or mini generation, only medium voltage I suspect?

😎

Advertisement