Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Genital Nullification Cult

Options
  • 07-02-2022 3:54pm

Amputations were allegedly carried out in a basement flat and broadcast on a pay-per-view channel that was promoted via a Twitter account, The Sun newspaper reported.

The practise is linked to a subculture where men become "nullos", short for genital nullification.

Never knew these types of cults existed until I read the news reports. And to show it live on pay per view 😳 I dunno whether to laugh, wince or cry! Anyone heard of them before?

Edit: eunuchs!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭nolivesmatter

You'd have to have some balls to join that cult.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,518 ✭✭✭Brussels Sprout

wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Step away from the internet lad 😉

I wouldn’t worry……give it some time, it’ll die off by itself….

I would have been happy in my blissful ignorance only for the fact it was a top story on sky news 😂

I wonder what they do with the bits they chop off 🤔

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭wench

Scaredy cat!

“What is a Nullo” led me to Google’s arts and culture section 😂

“One of the most famous nullos is Mao Sugiyama, a Japanese artist and asexual activist who in 2012 had his genitals surgically removed, cooked, and served to paying guests at a public banquet. Cannibalism is not a crime under Japanese law. Sugiyama, who uses the nickname "Ham Cybele", also had his nipples removed.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭mikethecop

hadto google that my self earlier , cutting your nuts off and serving they up to your mates to eat ? fecking hell surely that reached the bar for being locked u in a mental health facility

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭griffin100

• Advertisement

🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭BattleCorp1

There seems to be an awful lot of mental illness in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SamStonesArm

Yeah random nsfw button on the Reddit app I used to use had me end up on a subreddit for all the lads into that crap. Fecking oddballs , eh no balls. Looks weird

There was a fella a few years ago who cooked his and people paid to eat them.

Must find the article. Edit: it's posted above.

I wish I was witty enough to have made a better subject line for this thread.

😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭zv2

Even crazy people can be weirdly crazy.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” — Voltaire

• Registered Users Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

I remember many years ago (probably 1998/99), back when the internet was a much smaller place, looking up something music related. I can't remember exactly what it was now, but anyway one result brought me to a blog that had an entry about the thing I was interested in. It was well written, so I scrolled down to see what else the guy was writing about. Next coupe of posts were about something else random, all fine, scroll down...

...then OM FÚCKING G!!!!

The guy had gone and graphically documented - with multiple photos - his own self-done surgical castration that he had done on himself in his bathroom. He just threw this up on his blog like it was a how-to about opening up the filter in your vacuum cleaner to clear out the fluff. Everything, from the reasons he wanted to eliminate his sex drive and his nads, to the anesthetic he used, to the scalpel, the incisions, removing the lads, stemming the blood loss, stitching it all back up was all just causally documented. I don't know how he operated the camera, but the fucker managed it.

It's not something that can be unseen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Amadan Dubh

Isn't that what men who want to be women do? Is that a cult as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,872 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Religion in "religion making otherwise sane people do fcuking crazy things" shocker.

Apparently god is perfect and made you in his own image, therefore also perfect, but 2 out of the 3 biggest religions in the world insist you have to cut off this dirty nasty bit on the end of your weiner that god forgot to omit from the recipe.

If you can make people belive bat-shít stuff like that they'll believe anything. And, what's scary, do literally anything in the name of their god fella.

Science flies you to the moon, religion flies you into buildings. There's a reason the muslim world is so economically backward and discarding 50% of your human capital on account of being female is only one part of it.

Religion of all stripes and all kinds is a curse on humanity. It is nothing other than the perpetuation of the power of stupid people in large groups.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Off on one of you're anti religion rants again I see. Has to have been a rant as it made absolutely no sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,872 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

It makes a great deal of sense which you choose to ignore.

Infant circumcision is not a tenet of your religion, but that's just a happenstance of the time and place you were born in. Under a (not very) different species of idiocy you'd be telling us it was essential to rip a bit of dick off to live a moral life.

The greatest aim of all religions has always been to control the sex impulse, christianity and in particular catholicism are obsessed with controlling the sexual activities of the laity (not so much the clergy).

George Orwell had this sussed in 1984. Communism and fascism are just other religions. Hitler didn't lick his admiration of snazzy uniforms and absolute obedience to authority off the ground. Stalin was an ex-seminarian.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,656 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

The case in the opening post has nothing to do with religion though?

The subculture is said to be inspired by asexual Japanese artist, Mao Sugiyama, who had his nipples, penis, and testicles surgically removed in Tokyo nine years ago when he was 23-years-old. He is nicknamed “the eunuch maker”.

https://www.joe.co.uk/amp/news/seven-men-arrested-after-cult-linked-castrations-broadcast-online-316028

And I’m not defending the practice, I think it’s abhorrent, but with regard to circumcision in Islam, it’s based upon the idea that the Prophet Muhammad was born without a foreskin (ok deffo not linking to the Wiki page for aposthia, Jesus fcuking Christ 😳), no foreskin, basically.

Judaism - covenant with God, nothing to do with being created in his image.

Christianity - Greeks, for all their hedonism, were having none of it.

Science was also used to determine far more efficient ways of wiping out humans in large groups than flying a plane into a building, Nazis were particularly interested in using bad science to further their ideas about their own superiority and others inferiority, ideas which were very easy for people to believe at the time.

The black uniforms worn by Nazis weren’t Hitlers idea, they were designed two years before he came to power and produced by the little known Nazi, Hugo Boss. Incredible what you can do with good PR - convincing stupid people in large groups to fork out cash to advertise your brand. Stroke of genius really.

In any case, significant damage was done to Hitler’s reputation when enough people began to believe he only had one testicle, heard on many a British playground during wartime -

Advertisement