Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭fat bloke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

@micks_address Good purchase.

I love busy dials, but I can never decide whther I love or hate this Flightmaster model.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Tentatively listing my Nomos Tangente 139, just not seeing enough wrist time.

It's Sept 2020, perfect condition, minimal hairlines no dings or scratches that I can see, timekeeping and power reserve all great. It's the 35mm with sapphire caseback, wears great and more like a 38mm. Full set with everything incl. https://nomos-glashuette.com/en/tangente/tangente-139

At €1050 it's €50 cheaper than the cheapest on C24 excl shipping and 17 years younger. Mine includes about €200 of accessories/straps clasps. 18mm blue Nomos fabric strap with winged clasp, original 18/16 shell cordovan in black with standard clasp, additional 16mm nomos deployant for the OEM strap, 18mm dark green Eulit single pass perlon. All straps are sized medium and perfect for a 6.5-7.5 inch wrist.

More pics on request.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭CalamariFritti

Lovely watch. Have a Nomos myself and no regrets. Lovely summer watch.

When I saw your '17 years' comment I couldnt believe they're around for this long, but they are. Over 30 years now since the wall came down, I'm getting old... 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

have a nice hamiliton automatic red bull air race on adverts with a few others.

boardies discount will apply.

thanks Roy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭furiousox

Lads I bought the Mrs a piece of jewellery in Fields for Christmas which unfortunately she didn't like.

I've returned it, and I now have a credit voucher for Fields for e1255.

I'm going to put it on adverts, but I'll offer it here first @ e1100

It's valid for five years so if you're planning on buying a piece in Fields why not save yourself a few quid.

furiousox

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Why don't you gift the Mrs the voucher and let her spend it on what she wants in Fields?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,527 ✭✭✭Fitz II

Nice gift...making us look bad. Shame it didnt pan out but its the though and effort that count.

She had a look but there's nothing that appeals to her.

We've both agreed that the next time I buy her jewellery, we buy it together!

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭AmberGold

• Registered Users Posts: 4,380 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

So, after selling a few lately, got a small gift from a probate that took 6 years to complete. So now on the lookout for something nice.. was thinking something from sons birth year, 2011..can’t wait to start looking

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Just listed a brand new Tag F1 Chrono on adverts.

Will offer a discount for anyone here who wants it.

https://www.adverts.ie/25841490

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Blanchy90

I've found another watch I need to these two have to go.

Seiko monster mod. €300

I have the original rubber strap and a Seiko box.

Maals Jump Over The Moon €200

Like new just worn a few times in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭RickyBobby1

Selling basically brand new hugo boss watch only worn once, comes with box.

Good discount for anyone buying on here.

https://www.adverts.ie/dress/mens-new-hugo-boss-watch/25798337

• Registered Users Posts: 64,697 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Got a Doxa sub professional (orange) homage a while back, a Seestern. Super watch for the money, but it has to compete with my daily beater. Which means it just doesn't get worn. Not advertised yet, €170 for anyone in here. I'm in Lucan and don't want to post it, so you'll have to collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,569 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

up for sale is my Omega Constellation double eagle 35mm price is €1250 watch only

Post edited by OmegaGene on

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

Still have my Damasko DA34. It is from 2018 and I am the second owner.

I cannot see any marks on it, this is my second Damasko and they do not mark. Crystal is clean with not marks. Strap and pin buckle are Damasko. Strap is leather and lots of life left in it. I have a rubber Damasko with Damasko pin buckle which I will also include.

I have box and papers (including receipt).

This has the Damasko hardened case that is proprietary to Damasko. There is some other Damasko tech such as the use of Viton seals in the crown.

A robust bit of kit in an everyday wearable watch.

I am looking for €700.

Only interested in a face to face. Based on the Northside of Dublin. Willing to travel a reasonable distance for meeting-up.

Any questions please PM me.

Thanks

Selling my Seiko SKX013 (again).

I had it sold on adverts already a while back only then I had to pull out on the day I was going to meet up with the buyer.

I was wearing it for a day prior to sale to make sure all is in good order only to find out the movement was dodgy. Would run for an hour or two and then stop for 10 minutes. Balls.

Options were - throw it in the bin, give it to an amateur watchmaker for free or spend some money on it. In the end I did the latter.

Repair wasn't really feasible when you can have it upgraded to a non-hacking movement for 100 odd quid. So I did that and since I was at it I had the non-standard chapter ring replaced, a new colourless sapphire installed and the seals replaced. The gentleman who carried out the work threw in a pressure test on top of it.

I have it listed for €325 aiming at €300 net to me. Which is a loss of over €150 considering what I paid for the watch plus the Zulu diver strap plus the upgrade cost but I guess I have to be realistic.

Post edited by CalamariFritti on

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭micks_address

do you mind me asking who did the work on the skx Cal?

• Advertisement

Funny enough I had the very same question on adverts within a minutes of the ad going live.

There is a gentleman in the UK who has an eBay shop called 'watch_your_mod'. I can ask him for permission to pass his email on via PM.

Edit: Never mind. His email is under 'Business Details' on his shop front page.

Post edited by CalamariFritti on

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

I would like to sell my seamaster 2531.80, 2004 model in good condition.

Full set, plus original omega nato strap.

Asking €2600, discount for a boardsie and hassle free transaction.

Is that a quartz Neil? I had one just like it with that nato which I sold unkel

• Registered Users Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭Neilw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭scwazrh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭njburke

Watch_your_mod, I've used this chap for repair/ mod of my skx781 orange monster. He replaced the 7s26 movement with the nh35 and the crystal with a are coated sapphire and new signed crown. I was well pleased with the result, I've had the watch for twenty years and didn't mind the frankensteining.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,697 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Polar Explorer II sold, this Doxa homage for sale, €160 for anyone in here, super watch for the money:

That's me done. Will just have my James Cameron left after that. The only watch I really want and need if I am honest. Been wearing it 24/7 since I got it in 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 32 fandozzle

Looking to sell my Tag Carrera.

Only worn a few times.

Discount for board member and seamless transaction!

http://www.adverts.ie/26046937

• Registered Users Posts: 16,434 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I'm mulling over letting one of my Chrono's go and much as I love the Sinn Destro?

I have 2 other Sinns and I find myself drawn to my IWC whenever I open the drawer.

So with that in mind? Anyone here have any interest for a full set with unworn NATO? It's a 1 of 200 Japan only Ltd edition. A really nice chrono and the bracelet is both very comfortable and a striking one with the polished Centrelink.

The price for these, much like every other watch is shooting up.

With Sinn, you are getting excellent quality and bang for the buck. Would like it to stay in the Parish and it will be going up at higher asking elsewhere.

Some pics of mine on wrist and with box.

• Advertisement

Hi folks,

I've thrown up my Arnie on adverts. Mint condition. Just nit getting out of the box

Cheers,

Mick

Advertisement