Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New homes €300k to €400k Dublin

• 10-01-2022 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi all,

Asking for a friend. Are there any new builds on or coming onto the market in Dublin around the €300k to €400k mark?

Houses or apartments 2 bed minimum!!

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 FTBr

Not sure what part of Dublin you're thinking about but Graydon in Newcastle will be launching more units soon. We bought there recently and are very happy.

Cairn are the builders and there team on site have been a pleasure to deal with. Have seen plenty of new builds and second hand on our search, and the build quality seems very good from Cairn. Nice estate, overwhelmingly owner occupied, no blocks of units bought up by investors.

The last phase, all the 3 beds were 400k or less. Houses were 375-405, 3 bed duplexes around 330 and 2 bed apartments were sub 300 I believe.

Hope that is useful.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Thestart

That’s great thanks. Look nice

👍

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭howiya

I was on the distribution list for this development. Email sent out yesterday on the new phase. I replied 10 minutes later. Just got a response saying that their viewings for this weekend are fully booked and to watch this space for details of the next phase...

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Thestart

Thanks for the information 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Ciara26

I just bought in Tallaght for €305k.. (2 bed house)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 DesperateHousewife

The release a few days ago had 3 bedroom terraced houses at 390k. That's compared to 330k for phase one in Dec 2019. :( Any forecasts / insights into the prices for the next phase in late Spring / early Summer? I am very afraid they are going to jump over 400k. 😢

• Registered Users Posts: 3 j0k3r06

How’s it going?

I placed a booking deposit for a 3x bedroom house in Graydon- I was wondering what are the pro and cons in the area and the estate itself

I have been to the show room house and to the place a twice. It looks quiet and peaceful. Now I’ve lived in Dun laoghaire my whole life, it’s definitely less busy 

Any info will great ! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭JimmyVik

Advertisement