Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Could you respect such a person?

• 14-01-2022 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

Dude I knew one time.

Somewhat of a greaseball, but his girlfriend was unbelievable.

Only problem was, everyone else also knew she was unbelievable, had experienced it.... if you know what I'm saying.

She accepted remuneration for letting them know she was unbelievable and letting them experience it..... if you know what I'm saying. That was her line of work. I'm sure we're on the same page by now (this was in a continental european city btw, they're more liberal over there).

From this dudes point of view I get it, it was a win-win situation. He wasn't exactly Casanova incarnate, but how any self respecting man could accept those circumstances completely mystifies me.

I'm looking at him thinking, how did you ever manage to come to terms with the fact that you're dating a girl who is communal property?

Price of admission and any Joe off the street can get down and dirty in Denmark?

Maybe I'm being to sensitive but dating a lady who has mouth-to-south all day with a queue of Uncle-Bucks then comes home to kiss you French?

Meh.

Not for me.

In physics we trust....

Post edited by Ten of Swords on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement