Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tokyo Marui HK416D NGRS System

Options
  • 10-01-2022 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Tokyo Marui HK 416D NGRS. Maximum internal upgrades too many to list here but can be provided on request but basically all Prometheus with TM Neodymium motor and an Advanced Gate TITAN to govern. Wired to DEANS with 7.4v LiPo battery in the CTR butt plate. Three PTS magazines, multicam sling and QD sling point as well as Wilcox trademarked riser with replia L3 Systems Eotech EXPS-3 optic and G33 magnifier, hardened LA-5 laser - which has been modified internally to enhance zero hold, Surefire QD suppressor, M600 weapon light with Arisaka offset mount, IR flip cap filter, dual tape switch, stubby angled foregrip. Real steel HK ambidextrous rear sling point. Includes M90 and M100 springs, zeroed to 30m on irons, holo, and lasers (visible/IR) shoots 328FPS on the Xcortech.

PERMANENT BEST MODE GUN.

Really don't want to let this go but needs/must. I put €1600+ into this gun, asking €1100 FIRM with original box in the post. PayPal only sent with F&F, or add percentage to cover fees.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Bump.

*BEAST XD

Post edited by LeeHarvey on

Bump

Bump

Real steel HK Ambidextrous rear sling point...

Bump.

Bump for €1600+ of a gun for €1100!!!!

Open to trades. VFC/TM HK417, VFC/TM SCAR-H, maybe SCAR-L....maybe... Snow Wolf M98B, guns that are along these lines.....let me know what you have, pictures are vital.

Post edited by LeeHarvey on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

VFC SCAR-L (MK16 MOD 0) here if you are interested. It has just been re-greased inside the gearbox and is shooting 0.95J consistently.

Extended TB barrel which goes past flash hider into the silencer. SHS 13:1 gears. SHS ported Cylinder. SHS full metal tooth piston, CA high torque motor.

Quick detach SCAR-SD silencer which screws onto the SCAR flash-hider. Vertical foregrip. Can include a 7.4V lipo too (fits in the stock).

This is SPF. If it falls through I will bump the advert.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

I don't quite understand this but I am assuming this means you are not interested?

Sorry, sold.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jsmrf

• Advertisement
Advertisement