Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] 100¥ coins

• 27-12-2021 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭

ITEM: 100¥ Coins

POST\COLLECTION: Post or meet-up in Dublin

PRICE: No idea?!

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal/Cash/Revolut

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭bugs

Asked the same here recently and was directed towards arcadeotaku forums. There is a guy there who is happy to export coins (in bulk) but would prefer to send out a large quantity and recommended a group buy if i was interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

What counts as a large quantity, @bugs? I mean a handful of coins would be enough for me!

Yeah, I would have been willing to get 100+ and he didn't seem interested. Still, worth putting up a post there anyway. I did end up getting about 25 coins for a good price from another user there which kept me out of the coin bucket a little longer.

Also there's https://gateninety.com/

They sell sega, taito and capcom tokens which are very close in size and weight to 100 yen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement