Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A lame duck, OT again and maybe a lady in a bubble: The Late Late Show 14th January 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,795 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

Looks like not even enough guests to take it to the cut back time of 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

that sounds horrific

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I hope there’s no major global terrorist between now and the show so KT won’t be able to tell us how her mother had a lucky escape having been in that region 27 years ago…..

Also it may have escaped your attention but KT recently became the first woman in history to have a second child. She doesn’t like to talk about it so you may have missed it.

Post edited by ButtersSuki on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭Storm 10

How do I delete a post this you system is crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,853 ✭✭✭Storm 10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,319 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought we might have some Belfast cast on to promote

• Registered Users Posts: 71,248 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Call me sick and ghoulish for saying this if you want, but…

You just know the LLS producers have already been in touch with Sinead O’Connor asking her to appear on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,792 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

add in commentary of the horrible events in Offaly and we are due a ghoulish show !! Perfect for the new years blues ..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Tubridy will do his usual thing of trying to Jam a million inane questions into the interview with MM, and never let him finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,416 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Sounds like one to be avoided. Oh how far the late late show has fallen.

Seriesly it sounds like a cheap Virgin Chat show now not the country's flagship chat show. They should be ashamed.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭Brucie Bonus

Tubs is a FF'er. He'll be licking Micheal's arse.

OT has been on the defensive regarding body image. I doubt he'll go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,554 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

I'm here for the trad.

The Trad, Ryan.

Get to the trad.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Hes going to give us a monologue isn't he

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Registered Users Posts: 33,721 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The talk will be men need to talk to other men about the behaviour of men with other men who likely respect women.

Then they will wonder why nothing has changed when the next woman is murdered.

Spain wants the pandemic reclassified as an andemic which would mean it's treated like the flu, there's no ball left in the Covid game, deaths simply not there.

Surprised he is not suggesting men leave an evening a week where we don't leave the house and let woman roam the streets jogging and walking free of 'harm'.

People at ISAG are in cold sweats that they will lose media coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Ah shut the **** up Tubridy, you condescending prick!

I must have missed the announcement when the Gardai said they were looking for a male suspect.

• Advertisement

It was a terrible event.

There was a man shot dead in his front garden and a man and a woman are being questioned over his murder.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Bags under Hobdiddy's eyes. He must have been up all night being extra kind too himself 😳 ... knowing the grim show he was going to put on tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭archfi

I seriously don't remember such a spectacle on hearing of the vicious, senseless murder of the Mongolian lady cleaner this time last year.

I mean no disrespect to Ashling at all by this.

The issue is never the issue; the issue is always the revolution.

The Entryism process: 1) Demand access; 2) Demand accommodation; 3) Demand a seat at the table; 4) Demand to run the table; 5) Demand to run the institution; 6) Run the institution to produce more activists and policy until they run it into the ground.

I thought I heard the two witnesses who saw the attack described a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,913 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Today FM had a minute's silence earlier, and I thought it was a bit over the top.

As tragic as the murder is, it's not exactly the only tragic event to have occurred unfortunately. That young Kurdish family wiped out by a suicidal maniac driving the wrong way down the motorway was one of the saddest things I can remember, not half the outpouring of grief.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

I can't believe the sexism that is allowed to go unchecked. "it's a mans problem" yer wan says. What if I told her that every man has a mother?

By the way, I'm not saying it's mothers fault etc. I'm just saying how mad it is to blame all men and that men are responsible for the actions of other men. There have been evil people in the world for thousands of years and there'll be evil people in the world for thousands more.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,507 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

And a man in his 70s killed in Clare, women killed in wicklow around Christmas. Its been an awful few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Still stihl waters 3

Jesus am I the only 1 who thinks its preposterous to blame an entire gender for the actions of 1, let's not forget 2 innocent men died in the previous few days in violent circumstances, when did this sort of bashing become acceptable, I'm fcuked if I'm taking the blame for the actions of a small minority, rip to that lovely young girl but I'm afraid blaming men only divides us all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Slow news week...Its manna from heaven for RTE. They will ride this train all the way to hell. Ghoulish f***kers

• Advertisement

I've a Magee suit!

Looks bleedin deadly on me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement