Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whitethorn, Naas, Co Kildare

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 juliaren

I am on the waitlist and the new release will coming on the end of the January.

anyone together with me?😁

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Whitter

Also on a wait list. Any idea of whata in the new release? I haven't been able to get that info.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 juliaren

Also here I just know the price hope it will be available by the end of the month

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Ria_12345

Congratulations on the new home, delighted for you.

Can I please ask do you have to cater for the flooring/carpets and organise for someone to put the flooring at your own costs please? These are not covered in the house price?

I have also noticed the buying price varies for similar type of 3 or 4bedrooms, any particular reason why would be the case please (Eg for same 3bedrooms, one may pay 380k and another person 400k) for the same 3bedroom type?

Apologies for the queries, I am new to all this.

• Advertisement

Hi there, any idea of prices on next release please? Thanks a mill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 AuserJ8

Hello, I received an email from Cairn saying that there will be an invitation detailing how to make appointments. It is supposed to be today 31st Jan. So looking forward to that email. I hear it gets booked in a few seconds.Any thoughts on this? How does the waitlist work, if you are on it do you get called first for the next phase?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 NCNewb

I got in touch with Ciarán on the back of your post and he looked after the laminates and carpet for me. Thanks for the recommendation, he did a fantastic job and was thorough and honest all the way through. Knows his stuff and a decent guy. Very handy when you're not from the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Sarahlouwho

I'm so sorry only seeing this now! Yes you do need to get the floors yourself and pay someone to put them in. Bathrooms are tiled though.

I'm not sure why there is a difference in house prices, I don't think the exact same house would be a different price. Prices would differ between mid terrace, end of terrace and semi detached. With mid terrace being the slightly cheaper as these wouldn't have a side entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 07360541

Glad to hear it. Yeah he was sound and always there when he said he would be

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 07360541

Glad to hear it. Yeah he was sound and always there when he said he would be

• Registered Users Posts: 3 CalebRune2020

Hi all, my wife and I have just got the keys to our new house in Whitethorn Court. Really looking forward to getting settled in the area and was looking to see if anyone has been involved much with the local community thus far? Namely sports clubs, dancing/drama, Naas GAA and the variuos soccer clubs, as our 7 year old is currently playing both where we live now and we're planning on getting him involved when we make the full move to Naas in the coming weeks.

How have people in general found the estate? I understand it's early days but I'd love to get a feel for the place and how people have found the area since buying their new home :)

Any and all feedback is welcome!

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 1 v8ivan

hi group, anybody know what's the story with 2 buildings of apartments at roundabout side? Those will be for sale or not? They're nowhere advertised

any information is welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fogo087

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any childminder around the area that would be available around August/September to mind our baby son(who will be 11 months old then) for 2/3 days a week?

We would really appreciate if anyone who knew any childminders in the area, could let us know

Many thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Fogo087

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caffeine_bandit

Hi, I'm shortly moving in to a 3 bedroom house type B. Wondering where did people go for flooring and carpets and what quotes people got? I'm hoping to carpet upstairs with the 3 bedrooms and landing/stairs and laminate flooring downstairs. Also in the process of getting the snag work done atm so don't know if I've access to get measurements if anyone knows the sq/m of the upstairs downstairs that would be great. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Treefriend

Hey,

we have used Kildare carpets. looks good pro company but bit on expensive side.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Unsupervised

Any news on who owns the 2 apartment blocks that are fully furnished? Is it an investment company or Tuath Housing.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Unsupervised

Thanks. What about the 2 apartment blocks when you come into Whitehorn ?

I think it’s Whitehorn avenue.

is that the same setup?

• Advertisement
Advertisement