Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bel-Air - Peacock - (***Spoilers***) Fresh Prince Reboot.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Looks very similar to All American and looks much darker than the POBA!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Will the protagonist still be chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool?

Uncle Phil getting a lot of backlash online people wants a fat unlce Phil not a "hotwashed" uncle Phil.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

This seems to be a story all about how his life got flipped turned upside down

• Registered Users Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Love that this came out of the fan-made trailer for an imaginary reboot on Youtube!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The concept video it came from

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

The trailer does just remind me of the fan trailer.

Once again it's a remake that would probably do better as its own thing rather than having the Bel-Air stone around its neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I watched the first two episodes it is a very average drama with none of the charm compared to the show it is based on.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

First few episodes are available in the usual sources. None of the comedy of the original but so far I'll stick with it for a season at least.

• Advertisement

I stayed watching it and will finish off the series but it is not good and if the make a series two i will not watch it

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bel-Air Renewed for Season 3 at Peacock

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 2 of Bel Air is coming to Sky Max on May 5th

Post edited by JP Liz V1 on

Advertisement