Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Administrative Officers 2021 Revenue - Tax, Accounting, Law, Data Analytics, Statistics, Economics

• 13-12-2021 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭

New thread for the above panel, which has commenced November 2021.

Please feel free to post any updates about placement etc.

I placed in low 20s nationally for Economics, Data Analytics and Statistics. Top 10 for Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Protoman

Was this a Revenue only campaign? Not sure how I missed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Hello Protoman. It was run in the summer time I think. It is a shame you missed this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭MiggyB

Anyone know of movement in any of the counties? All very quiet.

Received offer for Dublin last week from Accounting/Taxation Panel at least there is movement ongoing.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 mary poppins

Great to hear there’s movement!

• Advertisement

Not sure where I was initially for Dublin as was not given a placing for there. Forgot I had it down as a location. I was 36 overall and No 2 when I received my offer. Not taking as would not be possible to travel to Dublin with young kids even if it was to be part time in the office. Anyone on Dublin panel should ask for there placing now in the New Year.

Thats 36 overall in Accounting/Taxation Panel and No 2 for Dublin when offered post.

Congrats anyway. I hope you other counties come up soon. Hopefully we'll see some more movement.

• Advertisement

I emailed panel placing for an update there has been movements on the locations I am on. I am 2nd so going in to the right direction.

Hi Mary Poppins. That's great news. Do you mind saying what locations and which panel? By pm if that's OK? I emailed panel placings today am waiting on a reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭Ollie321

Hi all, has anyone any update?

I haven’t anyway since my last update.

I'm mid 20s in economics, analytics and statistics, and found out i moved just one place in OOM since my initial oom.

What was your location choice? It seems incredibly slow moving especially compared to the speed of the 2021 A&C EO panel

My location is Cork and Limerick. I haven't even changed OOM in either, just nationally. Its my first competition but I am beginning to realise how slow moving it is!

I was looking at last years thread seems to be slower moving this year? Could be me being very impatient either!!

Just to provide an update offers went out this week.

Thanks for the update. Do you have any update regarding which stream and how many offers?

• Advertisement

Accounting and Tax stream is receiving offers.

Has anyone heard of any recent movement in this campaign?

I emailed after the last update and there was no movement on my panels. Going to email at the end of the month for an update to see.

Movement was no existent on my panels, I will email at end month too

There should be movement on Dublin, Westmeath and Tipperary panels.

Still no movement on my panel🙈

Westmeath should be moving as know of a few appointments lately.

New competition advertised today

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Woofderful comment

Hi! Just have a query regarding panel numbers & road to actual placement & hoping someone on here can advise. I entered the 2022 Revenue AO Audit & Compliance comp & was successful. I just recently received my panel number. This does not specify which of my 2 chosen locations it relates to & so I have emailed panel placings for further info. I'm still awaiting their reply. Can someone please advise on the following?

1) What is usually the next step from here? Is it a reference check, any garda vetting etc?

2) Is reference check done in advance of getting an offer for placement? (I'm wondering how to handle this with my current employer).

3) Do you think there would be placings offered before Xmas or is is more likely to be January?

Would appreciate views from anyone who knows a bit about this or who has been in a similar situation before. Thanks!

• Advertisement

Any updates on panel? Are people waiting to be placed?

Advertisement