Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wanted: Black peq-15, dbal or ngal

Options
  • 23-11-2021 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭

I’m on the lookout for a black peq-15, dbal or ngal. If anyone is selling one please let me know.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭NickMiller

I'm selling an anpeq, my friend. However isnt black. 40 euro, if you interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,837 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

No thanks. Only looking for versions in black

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭CWhite11

I’ve a black g&p Dbal. It’s in good working order and all the IR works on it.

Cool. Any pics?

• Advertisement

It looks good. Any issues with it? How much you looking for it? Thanks

No it’s in full working order. I can send you pics of the IR illuminator and IR designator through my nvg. I’d let it go for €100 comes with the pressure switch as well.

I also have an FMA LA5C UHP. Full working order. It’s plastic as opposed the dbal and isn’t as good to zero(and hold zero) than the dbal. Pics included.

Haha I like both . How much for the la5c?

• Advertisement

Sorry forgot to add the price. €40 for that. It’s practically brand new. It’s in great nick. If you plan on using one for night vision. Dbal is the one. If not, the Peq would be my preference.

Trying to get into night games but nvg is out of my budget at the moment. The peq would do the job for now. Just looking at the pic. Are the screws either end of the dial missing?

No you can move the screws from the dial to access the further buttons. And they are then screwed into the retention section on the left hand side (blue screw heads)

Ah rite cool. I do like it. So just out of curiosity I hafta ask would you be interested in an as new jg sl8 for the dbal?

No sorry mate, not looking for anything to add to the collection. Currently stripping my collection back to bare bones.

No worries it was worth a try. Offer €40 posted for the peq.

Sorry man, peq is €40 lowest I can go. I can add shipping for about €8

Where abouts are you based?

Lucan in Dublin

Does it have the pressure switch with it. I’m still tempted by the dbal though

• Advertisement

I’d does have a pressure switch. If you are eventually getting into NV, dbal would be the one to get for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Irl_Airsoft

@Irl_Airsoft tbh, I don’t know, I never use the illuminator on the peq, I always have a seperate flashlight. It’s relatively bright tho.

If you go €45 posted I can PayPal the money now bud

Sounds good. To PM’s

Peq arrived today. Working perfect and looks great. Thanks for the good deal bud

Advertisement