Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insignia Tyre Sensor

• 29-12-2021 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi,

Have a 2011 Insignia, I'm changing the tyres on it and think it's time to change the sensors as well, I think one or two are leaking.

Any idea where is the best place to buy, besides Opel dealer.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Main dealer only Im afraid and they`ll have to be learned as well when you fit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,365 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Just to note, it’s only cars registered after 01/01/12 that TPMS is checked on.

not sure how the Opel system reacts if they’re swapped for regular valves. Whether you’d have a warning etc.

(not saying you don’t need them, but cost of 4 sensors vs value of the car etc etc)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Yeah he`ll have a light on. Theyre stupid money from Opel - probably around 75 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,365 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

That’s not too bad, but would kill me to spend that on them

I think the Toyota ones are €120, taking one apart right now as it happens 😄

Advertisement