Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Insignia Tyre Sensor

• 29-12-2021 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭ Conversations 3

Hi,

Have a 2011 Insignia, I'm changing the tyres on it and think it's time to change the sensors as well, I think one or two are leaking.

Any idea where is the best place to buy, besides Opel dealer.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Hellrazer

Main dealer only Im afraid and they`ll have to be learned as well when you fit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,866 ✭✭✭✭ colm_mcm

Just to note, it’s only cars registered after 01/01/12 that TPMS is checked on.

not sure how the Opel system reacts if they’re swapped for regular valves. Whether you’d have a warning etc.

(not saying you don’t need them, but cost of 4 sensors vs value of the car etc etc)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Hellrazer

Yeah he`ll have a light on. Theyre stupid money from Opel - probably around 75 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 72,866 ✭✭✭✭ colm_mcm

That’s not too bad, but would kill me to spend that on them

I think the Toyota ones are €120, taking one apart right now as it happens 😄

Advertisement