Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dacia Jogger

Options
  • 18-12-2021 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭

Looks really interesting. Not in the two engines being offered next year. A one ltr petrol.. wtf Dacia?!

But in 2023 a 1.6 hybrid version with an auto transmission is coming.

Similar length to a Ford Galaxy, a little less wide but overall for me as a Ford Galaxy driver who’d like to upgrade around 2023 this really does look appealing.

Starting prices from €15,000

No mention yet how much the hybrid will cost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,829 ✭✭✭User1998

1 litre petrol is the norm these days

We are looking at this too. Little disappointed that there is no 4×4 option. Where did you hear the €15,000 starting point? I did hear £15,000 entry so presumed it would be higher than that here.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

£15000, so marginally more expensive than a Duster. Would be €22-23k here

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭photosmart

Yup - if you do a duster comparison vs UK pricing the mid range would be about 23k. That said Prices in Ireland have been skyrocketing in the last year. Diesel mid range duster is now 26k. Compare that to the last model which was 20k and you see the inflation.

It wouldn't surprise me to see the jogger closer to 25k given that the next closest 7 seater is above 30k here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

How are the Dusters doing? I sort of liked them but was shot down with people saying they were disposable cars and wouldn't last longer than a Fiat Uno yet I'm still seeing a few around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The Romanian built ones are supposed to be much improved on the Indian ones in terms of rust protection, which was the main bugbear on the early ones, they’re the same mechanically as a Juke/Clio etc so theyve a decent drivetrain at least.

They hold phenomenal resale value.

Advertisement