Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WW2 Wehrmacht Uniform and STG44 for sale

• 10-11-2021 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I've a full Wehrmacht uniform for sale which includes:

• Field grey uninform, jacket and trousers (I'm 5'10 with a 34 inch waist)
    • replica metal helmet
    • gas mask cannister
    • leather webbing
    • water bottle
    • "bread sack"
    • leather belt
    • black jack boots size 9
    • replica stick hand grenade
    • replica iron cross

See photos attached taken at a WW2 milsim event.

I also have a STG44/MP44 for sale - see first photo below. This is currently not working as the fire selector switch is stuck on safe. AEG is full metal with wooden stock, leather sling and comes with three hi-cap mags and a swiss arms gun bag. Last time it was chrono'd it was firing at 295fps which was about 2 years ago. When I tried to chrono it this morning, I discovered the fire selector was stuck and I didn't want to force it. Might be an easy fix for someone.

Uniform and accessories cost me €250 new. Will sell for €120. All in excellent condition.

STG44 is not working due to fire selector being stuck and so will sell it, 3 mags and gun bag for €100.

Comments

Advertisement