Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FOR SALE Upgraded TM KSG with extras!!

Options
  • 06-12-2021 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭

Bought this gun second hand, but it is in perfect working order and condition as well as having some parts Duracoat sprayed and baked Parker Grey and the muzzle has been needle filed to 'in the white' to better resemble the real thing.

Internally this shotgun has a set of three SAT Tight Bore Barrels which are hand over fist FAR better than the stock aluminium ones, it also has the infamously fragile plastic "Plate B" in the feed mechanism replaced with a WII-Tech CNC machined replacement. I also installed a WII-Tech hammer spring and a brand new gas reservoir - so no leaks.

Three shot has better range, while six shot has better spread.

Comes with 4 shells, replica C-More red dot sight, Laylax single point sling mount, replica Troy battle sights and QD front grip.

Registers 326 FPS on the Xcortech.

Based in Midlands, PayPal only please.

These are €430 +/- new and stock. I am looking for €350 + postage for this as listed with upgrades, work done, and extras.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭CWhite11

Any interest in trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

Not really, but try me anyway.

I’ve a TM M40A3, TM M8700 tactical with mods, TM m870 breacher, or a B&T GL06, all available for trade or combo. I can provide pics if you’re interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

I can offer my M16A4 with grenade launcher, plus the USP for the KSG.

Pictures are a must!

• Advertisement

As requested

Interested in the M40.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

That's the 2 looking for a new home.

The 16a4 has the lower heat shield with it and the USP has 2 spare CO2 mags and a holster.

It has a few internal upgrades done to it already but completely stock externally except for two cage stickers. I can list them through PM or on WhatsApp. I also have 3 mags for it and a number of heavy weight bbs.

Sold privately.

• Advertisement
Advertisement