Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Connacht v. Stade Francais

• 06-12-2021 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Does anyone know if the rugby match this weekend is restricted to 50% capacity? [I thought 50% was only for indoor events - rugby is outdoors - but one of the stands is completely enclosed?]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭SqueakyKneecap

It's still considered outdoors. Capacity is 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭crinkley

Connacht have just tweeted that tickets are on sale so I assume its 100% capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

The vast majority of the stadium is outdoor apart from a few seats in the enclosure, probably not even 100 in total? The enclosure was open for the Ospreys game but it may have to close again with the new rules. The bar inside the stand has been open but not 100% sure if you are allowed consume the food and drink inside there. It was a one-way system at the bar for any match I've been at this season.

Advertisement