Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

17 september bets

Options
  • 17-09-2021 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

HELLO i am allowed POST some bets I have PAY money subscipion for them . GOAT and more lads are on my WEBSITE . these are today bets .

1300 ayr azure blue 6/4 win bet max GOAT .

1315 nebuury witch hunter win 15/8 loose lay GOAT .

1345 nebuury silk romance 8/15 loose lay bet MCVEY .

1353 neton abbots diligent 4/7 win bet GOAT .

1420 nuburry nuance 6/4 win bets CHARLIESC .

EVENING LATER .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

This place has gone to f**K

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Few bets lined up.

6.30 Kempston, Beholding, around 5/4. I think the horse will win well here. Serious money for the top 2 but beholding should get the job done.

6.45 Dundalk, Pride of Pimlico, around 4/1. I've backed this horse e.w as a bet to nothing. Should be placed, but hopefully will win.

8.30 Kempton

No standout contenders in this I feel. Am not liking the 1st and 2nd favs Poet's Eye and Mountain Ash at all at the prices. Available at 15/8 and 3/1, I think something will beat them. Dourado @ 11/2 needs the race ran to suit, so I wouldn't even have him as an ew pick.

Will chance CATCH MY BREATH here @ 12s. Looks a very good price from a win perspective. Although he's out of form, and very hit and miss, his being drawn in stall 11 may force him to be held up. Am hoping he'll come with a late surge; that's assuming he puts up a good showing tonight. Doesn't have great place appeal, but being a decent ew price, I don't see the harm in having a small interest on John Ryan's charge in lucky last.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 alexcool

nice prediction

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Fergall

Post edited by Fergall on

• Advertisement
Advertisement