Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tennents Lager

• 26-11-2021 1:21pm

Can't find Tennents (my fav lager) anywhere in stores in Sligo and it was previously available in most places! Is it a Brexit related stock issue? Thought C&C distributed it here.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

C&C actually own it. However I suspect they have replaced a lot of its ROI distribution with Budweiser since taking that contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Backwards Man probably has it all drank. Would explain why he hadn’t been posting these last few years..,

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Still listed on SuperValu's website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭sully123

I know O'briens carry it usually for a euro a can. Fond of it too since my student days in Edinburgh

Was in Dunnes earlier and they have loads of it , 6 packs for €6.35. wonder why the other stores can’t have it!

Post edited by [Deleted User] on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭donaghs

Tesco sometimes have it. Usually close to €1 a can. Cant say I’ve seen it in the last month or so though as I’m never looking out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,024 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

contact your local Vincenzo De Paul?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,741 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I wondered how long before a snooty comment would appear 🤔

Aye, we‘re not all craft beer snoots!

Tesco in Enniskillen has loads but Asda beside it was out of stock!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Do they still put pictures of women on the side of the can? I always thought it a very strange, sexist form of marketing!

Not any more! That was back at the time of Page 3 and such!

Still very scarce in stores here (ROI)

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

I'd imagine MUP makes it a hard sell.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Advertisement