Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kieran Creaven at it again..

• 06-11-2021 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,522 ✭✭✭

this time flying to the Philippines not the UK. For me honestly the most horrific thing to think of is how leinent a sentence he got from the UK that then allowed him to leave prison after a year and go straight back into this..

just disgusting behaviour. I'm really interested to see what kind of sentence he will receive especially considering how soft our justice system is.

He says he lost touch with his moral compass, sounds like a roundabout way of refusing to just say "I'm a disgusting pedo" to me.

Comments

Advertisement