Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone use the charge points in Paul St. car park in Cork City?

• 05-11-2021 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭

Going to be here a while so decided to park there and charge, however having plugged in it does not seem to be charging. I'm not sure if there's some app or something I need to use, there's no information printed anywhere.

Anyone have any idea what I need to do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,773 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭PaulRyan97

Seems to be put in by Cork City Council, drive4zero.ie is printed near them but there's nothing on their website. A car next to me is plugged in and charging fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭discostu1

I plugged in on Tues for about an hour no app/cash necessary it was the first time it was operational in months it was grand I think its 3,5 kw , Parking is now back to payment I paid 2,30 to park the charging was free

• Moderators Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

They're 3.5kW units. Rolec ones. If there's no lights on in them, open the top panel and reset the rcbo.

Reports on plugshare are not good though. Last 3 report broken units. Pity they don't maintain them.

Advertisement