Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Broker recommendation

Options
  • 04-11-2021 9:55pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Any recommendation for one around Dublin city? Especially ones without a fee. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Went through some of the recommended ones on Avant's site:

mccarney - 500

franklenny - 500

firstrate - 0 maybe?

dowlingfinancial - unknown

visionfinancial - unknown 0? Agreed up front with client

sherryfitz - minimum of 195

mymortgages - 500

mortgageline - 0 maybe?

irishmortgage - 500 - refunded if loan is more than 200k

masonwealth - 0.5% of the loan up to €1,500

gmcmortgage - unknown

hegarty Financial - unknown

mortgagebrokers - unknown 0?

finance solutions - fee to be agreed.

bonkers - free?

Not on Avant's site but:

symmetryfinancial - this one is in meath but I was at a webinar and they said they would waive their fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭cunnifferous

I've used Irish mortgage corporation. Well I'm still using them as my house isn't completed yet! Ive found the service is good and as you mentioned if you borrow over 200k it's free. I can PM you a contact if you want?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sure that't be great thanks!

Advertisement