Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Survivor Pool 2022...starting week 2 (Post picks directly on the thread)

• 20-08-2021 11:52pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Group: https://survivor.fantasy.nfl.com/group/98863

Password: boards2021

Is anyone interested in a survivior pool? Double elimination, so you are allowed one incorrect pick, but 2 wrong and you are out!

Post edited by adrian522 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Good stuff. I’ll join for sure

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Reminder for this, free to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Lionbacker

Just joined there. Didn't see this first time round.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I'm definitely up for this this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Kev8360

Just joined thanks for setting up.

• Advertisement

Is anybody else having a weird issue where you are bounced back and forth between the Pool login and your NFL account login? I managed to join the pool at one stage but can’t get back in to make a pick. What’s the best way to access? I joined using Safari on my phone but is there a specific app for Survivor?

I have no issues with the Fantasy App

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've just been using the website on my laptop and haven't had an issue, using the link in the first post.

Went in via website in the laptop and worked fine thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Joined there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,404 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Finally was able to join. Pick made.

• Advertisement

There are 15 people in this pool.

12 of 15 made a successful pick:

SF - 7

Rams - 2

Tampa - 2

KC - 1

3 Incorrect Picks:

1 - Green Bay

1 - Minnesota

1 - Jacksonville.

As everyone has 2 lives no one has been eliminated yet.

So we still have 13 people active, 7 with 3 correct picks and 6 who have one life remaining. Seems like Pittsburgh was the only team to cost someone a life in week 3. Denver and Arizona were the most popular picks with 4 each.

For the guy who picked Baltimore, you can count yourself very, very lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

That was me I think,

I did the bold thing and have preselected all my picks for the year in advance in case I missed a week. So far not had to move any but well see later on in the season!

Picked the bengals to win this week and it’s probably why I watched most of the game live last night. I can’t remember when I was wishing the bengals to kick a FG but about 13 hours ago I was.

No incorrect picks this week but it seems like a few have stopped making picks.

anyway New England, Minnesota accounted for 8 picks, so barely scraped through. Dallas and the Rams wer ethe other two picks.

Still an option to pick tonight's game for people who missed making a pick during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Not being as active on Boards has meant I've forgotten to do this the last 3 weeks. Absolute balls!

Pats made hard work of it I thought I was in trouble this week for a while but a few others in the same boat by the sounds of it

Well that's me done, thanks to the Bengals who the majority went for this week. Still mystified how they could possibly lose that game after what they did to the Ravens last week.

Was always on the back-foot anyway after the Packers cost me in week 1.

I had them as well, terrible penalty call at the end, they should have gotten the ball back with 2 mins and all their timeouts but not to be I guess.

Bengals got me as well, mad result when you consider that they blew away the Ravens last week. Makes no sense

• Advertisement

I was going grand until the last two weeks where I picked the stealers against the lions who tied which counts as a lose, and I’ve just remembered I forgot this week which is two strikes.

Yeah, I fogot to enter one week so got eliminated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

I know this is last years thread, but have nfl site dropped the survivor and pickems competitions,

We could do it on thread if people are interested, just post your picks each week and list previous picks so you are not using the same team twice?

Yeah I'd be up for doing it that way,

Week 1:

49ers

Week 1

Titans

Hopefully its not just me and you !

Week 1:

49ers

• Advertisement

That was pretty successful...everyone eliminated. New comp starting week 2?

Advertisement