Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Playstation Now is €30 (50% off) until 31/10/21

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Misslauraxx

Is this stackable ? My subscription doesn't end untill end of Dec/Jan .if I purchase this would it start from today or from when my ps+ expires?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Is it worth the €30 for 12 months? Are there any PS5 games or just PS4 and below?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

I dont have PS Now (never have had) but from what I know about it they are stackable like PS Plus. There are no PS5 games but there are rumours that they are coming. Whether it is worth it is an individual decision. If you have not played God of War or the Last of Us 1 & 2 then for me yes it is defintely worth it!

Here is a list of games, I dont know if these are UK only or UK & Ireland.

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/all-ps-now-games

• Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭spongbob

is this the same product as Ps Membership subscription or is there a difference in the two? I dont use a ps myself but my son and his cousins do, is this a good deal ?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭michael jay

it looks like a great deal, 59 euro for ps plus and with this the back catalog looks great,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

PS Now is a collection of games. PS Plus will defintely be half price around black friday so you could get both for €60.

It looks like the PS Now deal is only for people without an active sub!

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭R11

How do I get this? I'm in my son's ps account on his PlayStation,searched for ps now and it's coming up at €59.99....

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭andyred

I couldnt find it on the Playstation either but if you click the OPs link you can purchase through there on the laptop. Deal ends tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

Thanks OP

Great deal,serious amount of games! Streamed two games just to check it out,picture glitched once it twice,got message on screen saying internet was poor or something. I have ps connected to main router using TP Links,normally get around 25mbps...thought that would have been more than enough...any advice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Keith186

Wired direct to router would be the fastest connection. You can download some games btw so you aren't streaming, I'd do that where you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭jo187

Yeah I found the streaming not an option for me. So download only which puts even more of a limit on the games I could play.

PS is upstairs,router downstairs so can't wire it directly,that's why I use TP Links...any other option? Would wireless be quicker than TP Links?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Keith186

You can run a speed test on the PS itself to compare the two connection speeds.

New expensive wired plugs would probably be your fastest option it's all about the specifications of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭andyred

Ended up getting this for Rage 2 as I had been thinking of buying it for ages and the deal made it worth it. Played it for 30 minutes, came back the next day and it had been removed from the service. Thats a bit sneaky. You have to then buy the full game if you want to continue.

Advertisement