Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various AEG(Predator, tac. AK, CA M4)

• 05-06-2021 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

4 guns for sale
    Condition: used
    Delivery method: collection preferred, delivery ONLY at asking price and at buyers expense.
    These are 2nd hand goods so I prefer that they are seen in person to avoid any minor detail being missed and complications after delivery.
    Trades: not interested in ANYTHING that involves me spending money. Straight trades or trades that involve money being given my way to be considered for sure though.

Predator from G and G 250 euros
    Firing at 280fps last chronoed a while ago
    Has its stock mosfet

Accessories
    Carry case
    2 hi caps
    2 mid caps
    11.1v nuprol lipo

Golden Eagle AK - tactical 200 euros
    Last chronoed at 285 last year
    Tactical tube stock stock
    Merf 3.2 mosfet
    Firegrip
    Tightbore barrel
    Top rail and folding dustcover
    3 hi caps
    7.4 3000mah titan battery(got a scratch on the casing but it's purely cosmetic)

CA M4 100 euros
    Pretty beat up little gun. Got it as boneyard and got it up and running so it's fully functional now. It has many things broken or bashed on it. Upper receiver has been glued, dust cover stuck open, tube stock is missing forward parts of it, missing charging handle. Last chronoed at 287FPS on 0.25g though which is very respectable
    Comes with
    2 hi caps
    Carry case
    8.4 nimh cranestock
    Fairly beat up carry case

Jing gong works Sig 550 90 euros
    Last chronoed at 228 Fps
    Had to replace the pistol grip and when I was putting in the new one I lost the screw that holds in the motor so its taped right now. I'm sure it'd be easy enough to find the screw in a hardware I just didn't get round to it.
    Great yoke. Has a built in bipod, folding stock, iron sights, front wired, top rail for optics
    Comes with
    4 hi caps
    1 busted hi cap(just needs a bit of tape)
    The mags stick together on this yoke which make it very handy for travelling light if you don't like bulky belts or tac vests

Any of these will throw in to an offer. I'm not bothered selling them seperately unless they're collected in which case bingo was his name o
    Red dot sight 15 euros
    Mesh mask 5 euros
    3300 nuprol BBs 0.25g 6 euros
    Goggles with several lenses 15 euros
    Kid size nuprol mesh goggles 10 euros
    Adult mesh goggles 10 euros

Comments

Advertisement