Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Huge Airsoft Clearout - MK43, M4 x 2, Goldmatch, Hi Capa 5.1, G17, P90

Options
  • 15-10-2021 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Big airsoft clearout. I am a musician and simply don't have the time to utilize all of my airsoft. I love it but need the money for music related things.

I am willing to hear any offers. I will most certainly give deals for multiple items. I am NOT interested in trades.

I will let the lot go for €700

Collection from Meath or Galway

Meetup within reason or at buyers expense

Delivery for added cash depending on your location

Courier at buyers expense plus €5 surcharge for my time and packaging

Payment

Paypal, Revolut, Cash, Bank Transfer

Mk43 LMG - A&K

Price: €350

FPS: 318

Capacity: Approx 3750bb self winding box mag

Battery: 9.9 LiFe

Built in bipod

Carry case: Aliexpress OD carrycase. Handy for lugging it. Quite soft so will not be fantastic protection

Comes with old Romanian Army strap, very durable and high Quality

This is a truly excellent LMG I bought new in box 2nd hand from a guy in Cork. It has seen about 5 skirmishes. I have shortstroked the gears to increase ROF which is now exceptionally high. I don't want to sell it but I am simply hard put to it for cash.

Cyma P90

Price: €120

FPS: 320

Battery: 7.4 Lipo

Mosfet: yes

Mags: 2 hi cap, 1 midcap

Carry case: black double pouch carry case. Zips are busted in a few places but it still works fine. used to carry P90 and M4 together in it.

Very respectable little thing. I bought this for a downsized loadout for speedy/indoor/cqc operations but I just couldn't get the time to use it

TM 5.1 Hi Capa Goldmatch

Price: €130

FPS: 280

Power: green gas

Mags: 2x leak free TM hi capa mags

Upgrades: slide rings to increase recoil cycling and ROF

A fantastic gun that I hate to sell but sidearms are simply a luxury I can't afford! This has been my main sidearm the last 3 years and has seen approx 15 skirmishes in that time

TM Colt 1911 MEU

Price: €135

FPS: 275

Power: green gas

Mags: 2 x TM Meu Mags, 2 x Army Armament 1911 Mags. All leak free

This gun is fantastic. I used it as my sidearm during the Vietnam milsim in Urban Assault and it bagged me easily 5 kills in the first part of the day when my main arm was jamming. Sometimes the AA mags emit small puffs of gas when firing but I believe replacing the top seals should solve this issue. The gun is still, practically unused. I used it for a total of 5 days gaming

WE 5.1 Hi Capa

Price: €75

FPS: 220

Power: Green gas

Mags: 1 x WE mag. Leaking but just requires new seal for fill valve

this gun works perfectly fine. Bought it with the intention of upgrading for a dual wield hi capa loadout but alas, the lord had other plans.

KWA G17

Price: €50

FPS: 250

Power: Green Gas

Mag: 1 x KWA this mag needs a new fill valve. It fills but very poorly and inefficiently

Bought this 2nd hand. Has quite a few dings on it. It's missing its front sight. Still fires fine and powerful but could do with some TLC

M&P 9C

Price: €35

FPS: 210

Power: Green Gas

Mag: 1 x leak free mag

This one needs some work. It fires but only in full auto. There is a problem with the hammer and it is cycling in full auto. Still fun as a little backup sidearm.

Various Pieces:

Large Cayote Molle Tac Vest with various pouches - €40

OD Pistol drop leg - €15

TM G17 Mag new in packaging - €25

Cyma Hi Cap M4 mag in packaging- €10

Pistol landyard - €5

Shotgun shells new in packaging - €15

Nuprol NiMh batteries brand new in box 1x9.6v 1x8.4v- €20

Lycra camo face mask new in packet- €5

Wallet - €5

Nuprol Pistol Mag Molle pouch, BLACK new in packaging - €4

RZR 3300 x 0.25g bbs unopened- €8