Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RFDs with 220 swift 60 grain ammo

• 19-03-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭

Looking for 60 grain 220 swift ammunition. If anyone knows any RFD stocking them.

==================================================================================================

MOD NOTE

Thread in the for sale section for anyone wishing to sell ammo to the OP, here -> https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057965805

Please keep all for sale replies to that thread.

==================================================================================================

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Try outdoor ranger in Tuam.
    Usually has plenty of swift in stock.
    I saw McBrides in athlone had some advertised a while back too on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭feartuath

I am on my third swift having burned the barrels of the first two and i have never seen or used anything other than Hornady 52grain.

what am i missing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Zxthinger

Richard308 wrote: »
    Looking for 60 grain 220 swift ammunition. If anyone knows where I can get it or if they have any

Try McBride athlone let me know how ye fare out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Richard308

Thanks for replying, mcbrides don’t have it.
    Zxthinger wrote: »
    Try McBride athlone let me know how ye fare out

My swift isn’t a 1 in 12 or 14 twist rate. It’s one in 8 and loves 60 grain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭tikkamark

Center gold Ammo in Trim have 55gr vmax if you get in touch with them they might get you in some 60gr Ammo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Always worth ringing Hilltop. Pat always has a lot of ammo. 01 2818025

• Registered Users Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Gorgeousgeorge

Jon burke in cilldara hunting has increased his variety of ammo lately. Might be worth a call

feartuath wrote: »
    I am on my third swift having burned the barrels of the first two and i have never seen or used anything other than Hornady 52grain.

what am i missing

Yer hardly buying 52s off the shelf anymore. I haven't see 52 grain on offer for years except for one haul I got last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Pat McGroin

Did you ever get sorted with the 60 grain swift ammo?

Im after some too.

• Advertisement

No like hens teeth

Did ye try McBrides Firearms

Yeah on website but not in stock as far as I know

Maybe you'll get a voice in the new firearms committee that the minister is throwing together and voice you necessarity to reload hunting Ammo

Advertisement