Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[For Sale] G&G F2000 SOLD

• 15-10-2021 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

G&G F2000 firing at 300 fps. Apart from a few marks around the sling mounts it's in excellent shape, has a Madbull Black Python V2 tightbore installed. Selling due to needing funds for an upgrade to a Tokyo Marui M4 GBBR. The package also comes with 8 included magazines: 2 G&G 450rnd highcaps, 3 300rnd highcaps and 3 VN style 130rnd midcaps. Looking for 225e for the lot. Thanks for looking!

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Nomez

Hi I’m interested if the gun if you still have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Airsofter1990

Hi Nomez, it's still available.

Grand , I’ve a few questions doh.

How old is the gun ?

Are you the first owner ?

Has it ever been serviced?

Not including the barrel any other upgrades?

You say it’s shooting around the 300fps is that with the FPS adjuster turned up all the way ?

Did you ever have any problems with the trigger system or have you replaced the trigger system in any way ?

where are you based ?

I bought this second hand and apart from the barrel it's completely stock. The trigger has never caused me any problems, even with my cell degraded batteries (not a fan of AEGs anymore) it still works grand. I'm based in Wexford, how about you?

I’m based in carrickmacross but I do drive .

would it be possible to test fire down your side .

• Advertisement

I've just test fired it now with my old battery, works fine! You can come down to try it out for yourself or I can have it shipped via AnPost.

if you don’t mind I would want to test fire the gun before I buy, I also have a chronograph so we check everything out . As I got stung before I only buy in person .

Of course, we'll sort the details out in PM.

We just have to sort price then we can according to the rules .

I’m interested in the gun it’s box and the two g&g mags , I’m not interested in the other mags . What price would you be thinking ?

I have no problems splitting, I'll let it go for 200 with the gun and two mags. When will you be able to come down by the way?

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t interested in it for 200. Id be only interested in it for 150 . The earliest would be the week end Saturday eve or Sunday eve as I work nights during the week.

Sorry, I'll have to pass on that offer.

No problem if you change your mind get back in touch .

interest withdrawn

I appreciate you leaving the door open, thanks for the offer anyway Nomez!

3 VN 130rnd magazines are SOLD

The F2000 and 5 magazines now priced at 200, offers welcome

Bumping

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭huggygtir

shipping to cork

Can be posted through AnPost without a bother

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Reeco21

Open to trades lad??

• Advertisement

Not really, but if you've got anything Tokyo Marui, might be interested :)

I’ve got a vsr 10, but I’m looking for 400 for it (sure to having complete top of the line internals and a lot of parts to how with it) any other guns you could throw in?

That seems interesting, I can throw in my KJW M9 and its accessories. In addition, I'll pay for both our registered postages.

Pmd

Sold.

Advertisement