Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Footballs - Azzurri vs. O Neills

• 04-01-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering how the azzurri gaa balls compare to o neills ones? Getting some for training and azzurri have 10 match balls for €200 currently.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭mayo51

I cant say for sure what Azzuri balls are like to play with but we always use O'neills footballs in training. I find its better to train with the footballs you are going to use in a match. That's just my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭cityboyjim

Would O Neills give a discount on 10 Footballs I wonder

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭thefa

Get in touch with your area rep. Might be able to get something like 10%. Club has an account with them and have seen a discount applied.

Advertisement