Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coinbase Blues

• 31-08-2021 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

I got the email from Coinbase to tell me that they have frozen my account for no good reason in order to "review my account". I already did my KYC with them. They told me that it would take 1 - 3 months but I'd be able to withdraw my funds. I already go the bulk of it out before they freezing, but I have some DOT in there I want to transfer out but withdrawl is disabled (in red).

Anybody else go through this? In an ideal world I would never to back to these bastards, but how else can I return to FIAT eventually?

Comments

Advertisement