Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on CAAD 13

• 01-10-2021 6:03am

Hi folks,

I'm looking to upgrade from by entry level Cube which I've done a lot of mileage on over the last three years and is starting to cost me money as I didn't look after it as well as I should have. I'll keep it for the turbo trainer and as a winter bike but I really need an upgrade.

I'm a 60 cm frame so my options are quite limited. Have been keeping an eye out and there's very little available.

Spotted this in my local bike shop: https://www.cannondale.com/en/bikes/road/race/caad13/caad13-disc-105

I can get it for 2800e with pedals thrown in and then the bike to work will take it back to a little over 2k cost to me.

I'll end up at around 7000km for the year and usually keep an average well over 30kph for most spins. I plan on doing a lot of cycling on this bike but mostly on my own as I have a young family.

I've spoken to CAAD owners and they all rave about them and all the reviews are very positive. My concern is that with 105 and aluminium frame I'm not making much of an upgrade from my Cube Attain SL, which is a fine bike but owes me nothing now.

Any thoughts?

Comments

Advertisement