Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Ferries Credit Voucher

• 02-09-2021 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,

I was supposed to travel to the UK with Irish Ferries in 2020 but my plans got disrupted due to Covid. Irish Ferries did not give me a refund but gave me a credit voucher instead. However, they said that the voucher has to be used by 31 Dec 2021.

I'm not planning to travel to the Uk this year. Therefore, would anyone be willing to purchase the voucher from me? The credit is €470.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭wonka

Hi. I’m ready to book with them so would offer you 420 if it works? Is it a code or how do you book using it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,371 ✭✭✭blackwhite

If they're anything like what the airlines issued last summer, then I'm struggling to see how you can transfer it to someone else.

Advertisement