Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Received 1 x Moderna in Ireland, 1 x Pfizer in Turkey, how to combine onto 1 cert

• 22-09-2021 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Hello,

Hoping somebody can help here. My girlfriend received a Moderna vaccine here and then 4 weeks later a Pfizer vaccine in Turkey. She is back here now, and although fully vaccinated, cannot get a Covid travel cert to say so. According to the HSE she has had one vaccine, according to the Turkish health system she has had 1 vaccine (they don't recognise Moderna apparently). I'm sure this is going to cause her problems with either travel in the future, or if it comes around to booster shots.

We've tried calling the covid helpline to no avail, after spending hours multiple times over the last month on the phone they couldn't deal with this case.

I've emailed the office of Simon Donnelly out of desperation and never heard back.

If it were me, I would take another Moderna here and be done with it, but she has valid concerns about taking a 3rd vaccine and combining different ones like this, which is not a recommended approach. So let's assume that's off the table.

Is there another route I can take, or somewhere I can physically show up to try to get the travel certificate?

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement