Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P stoner 63 railed version

• 17-12-2020 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭

Hey all just testing the water with this gun, will happily keep it but maybe someone else would like it and get more use out of it then me or just be a nice Christmas present for someone. Its definitely a head turner and a great support weapon with a fast fire rate, very rare aswell. It shoots around 310fps with .2g at 23rps. The mag is abit small for the amount of fire you want to put down but with weighing the same as a fully kitted m16 its much nicer to carry around then many other support weapons. Its seen only a handful of skirmishes but it has a few scratches on it but nothing major. I will try and get pictures up soon, will price it at 580 ono may accept a trade for another G&P, TM, or GBBR with cash my way depending

Comments

Advertisement