Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Beep scheme - form to fill out and receipts to submit

• 29-09-2021 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Got a form from the department today with information to fill out about the meal feeding part of the scheme.

Did anyone else get this?

Didn't get it last year.

They want receipts and dates etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭emaherx

They only send the request to a small number, if you've received it then fill it in and return.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭irishguy19772

Do they check animals in the mart on selling or any additional checks?

Or just this form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭Lime Tree Farm

Your animal sale weights will be transferred from the Mart to ICBF, and show up on the Dam's progeny tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,057 ✭✭✭bogman_bass

Yeah I got it too. I wonder did the think too many were claiming to feed that weren’t

• Registered Users Posts: 5,951 ✭✭✭emaherx

They did the same thing last year, small random selection of farmers chosen to fill in the form

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭irishguy19772

Quick question.

Got paid on autumn born calves from previous year on last year's scheme.

This year have 3 calves from aug last year that am hoping to get paid on.

Sold them back in August this year but obviously weaned them back in Dec. What date do I put down for weaning these three on the form.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭893bet

what date did you weight? As it needs to be the unweaned weight.

So you don’t want to have weaned then before that weighing date……

and for meal feeding your dates for meal start 4 (or was it 6?) weeks before weaning and 2 weeks after (I think. Check the t and c on that as it’s detailed).

Advertisement