Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards GS V Reps Ryder Jug 2021. Druids Glen. 16 OCT. 11AM.

• 23-09-2021 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

Well Golfers.

My last official act as Captain 2021 is almost upon us.

The annual team matchplay against The Reps society played for our own Ryder Jug.

Due to all that went on over the past 2 seasons, Ex Captain Benny79 is like Shane Lowry having the jug in his possession since 2019. I hope he knows where he put it.

Competition was strong as always for the top ten places even though we had to tweak the qualfiying rules over the past 2 seasons. I think we have as strong a team as ever.

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO QUALIFIED. My picks are Alanm who was a close 11th and Incoming Captain FixdePitchmark.

Commiserations to all who came close. We will have a full schedule next season so it's all to play for. It a great competition to keep you focused all season and a strong finish to the season. When you experience this team event once you will want to be involved every year.

So without further ado my team for The Ryder Jug 2021 is. [DRUM ROLL PLEASE]

CHARLIEIRL

SLAVE1

SPACECOYOTE

SEVEOB

BREAK80

OFFALYMEDIC

A POST PUNK

BENNY79

BALLYK

ROADRUNNER

Well done once again. The Reps can't remember what the jug looks like. We will keep it that way shall we?

Talk soon.

BREAK80

Comments

Advertisement