Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Extreme Rules 2021- Sunday 26th Sep (Contains Spoilers)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Put the foam tablet under your tongue, Alexa.

Also, during the match introductions they announced Charlotte and where she is from and for Alexa they just announced her name and nothing else....in her hometown. They have her lose in her hometown and they don't even give the audience the fun of a hometown pop. Needlessly petty.

I feel like Sasha has returned and attacked someone half a dozen times in the last 2 years. Who cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Just saw the Balor rope spot and Alexa and her tablet on Twitter. More grade A wrestlecrap from the sports entertainment company.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,925 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Drew may be heading to SD but is he over enough as a face, they messed up Big E sending him to Raw, the only ones getting decent crowd reactions imho is Hardy and Riddle

I assume Reigns will hold until maybe Jey Uso turns and gets a chance, as much as I am enjoying face lumberjack viking Brock will he be around full time with the title if he wins

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

A disaster show from start to finish. A glorified mid level Raw with a main event result that was never in doubt due to the advertised Lesnar/Reigns match.

2 matches, main event included, with spooky nonsense and as dumb a close to a ppv as you will ever see. WCW 2000 was never this bad.

An easy contender for worst show of the year. Dud.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's me done for a good while. Cancelled my Network sub and I can't really see them making me regret that decision over the next few years.

Even when they nearly stumble onto something good, they immediately kill in with there nonsense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84,925 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Instead RKBro should have defended the Raw tag titles against New Day and Styles Omos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭ThePott

*sigh

There was some decent matches on the card, that were kinda fun. 6-Man was okay but totally disposable, big House show vibes for me. Usos/Street Profits was fine if a bit lacklustre. I actually liked the Charlotte/Alexa match until whatever that thing with the tablet was. Seems Alexa is gone for a while so please say this gimmick disappears now. Priest/Hardy/Sheamus might actually be match of the night because it was a good match that had an ending. For most people though this was a two-match show at best. Becky/Bianca and Reigns/Balor.

Becky and Bianca was a really great match but people are gonna only look at the ending. Sasha returns, at this point we get this segment every few months. Have a feeling we'll get a triple threat on Smackdown before some of them get drafted. They totally ruined what came before with that ending but it's getting overlooked because of the main event.

A lot of people are tired of Balor, I really like him. I like the Demon. I even liked the 'resurrection' thing (it's a supernatural wrestling character, it's fine) but you do this whole big moment with his music blaring and what feels like it will be a something worthwhile and the rope breaks, spear and pin. When people say WWE doesn't respect it's audience, this is exactly what they mean. Why build up a moment like that only to immediately spoil it. How come the Demon survived a beating and going through a barricade but falling from the top rope and a spear put him away. Now when it comes to the rope I assume it will be revealed Heyman did something but even still, a finish like this does nothing but piss off your audience and I gotta agree that it's come to the point that everything is held up for the Tribal Chief story which I enjoy but it doesn't look like there's a clear end in sight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Ridley

They somehow keep topping themselves. Nice of 'em to go out of the way to shut down any mystique with the replay. 😉

Enjoyed the PPV for the most part but spent the main event waiting for the other foot to drop - poo de grace? - since I learnt my lesson about the Saudi pre-shows when teh Fiend lost to teh cartoon hammer.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,278 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just looking at the ring rope break Balor was lucky he didn't hurt himself from it the fall looked very awkward and could have been a very bad bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

The whole Balor thing was worse than the finger poke of doom.

At least they were upfront about that one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,752 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Yeah and we'll be told 'forget about it' as they will have no valid justification for what happened

If they didn't fire Bray Wyatt they could of made a fiend vs demon storyline out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Ridley

Was the divine intervention not enough?

Advertisement