Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SMACKDOWN LIVE SUPERTHREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Quality post. If I could like it twice I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭ThePott

Pretty good go-home show that actually has me interested in Extreme Rules.

Becky and Bianca had a great segment. I loved the Demon ending and I really wish that Balor had a shot at taking the belt but I just don't see it.

Had no idea the draft was so close, hopefully it will be the kick up the arse that Raw needs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah I thought Ford's promo was great and the match (whilst a little sloppy in parts) was fairly decent. I can't buy into Bianca at all still though. Her mic work consists of 'Nuh-Uh Girl' every single week and the hair braid swinging still irrationally annoys me, particularly when she's supposed to be pissed off. I've cancelled the Network so will source the PPV from other methods I think, there just isn't enough for me to want to pay for it right now tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭ThePott

I probably wouldn't have think it was worth it if it wasn't for the Peacock price tbh, not that I use Peacock either haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,784 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I've said before but Bianca needs to just start speaking in her normal voice with proper English. She's a college graduate and if she wants to be a role model, how about letting kids know proper grammar. I know mine isn't always perfect but just hearing her say something like "You is..." it just adds to a stereotypical character she should be trying to avoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,796 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can Naomi complain to Adam Pearce about Sonya?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Just caught up on Smackdown. I can't see Balor winning but they're doing more with him than I expected them to. I'd imagine the Usos will cost him but they're doing a good job of making him look like a big deal anyway Hopefully the finish will protect him somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Unless they pull a shock and have brock attack reigns and Balor takes the title only to drop it on Smackdown

• Registered Users Posts: 37,709 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Opening night of the draft Who will go to SD ?

My guess to SD

Drew

Charlotte

Ricochet

Damien Priest (and the US Title)

Viking Raiders

LA Knight

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

draft rules.

Wrestlers from Raw, SD, and NXT are available as per discussions between the brands officials and the networks.

-Half of the roster eligible tonight, other half in Monday. Undrafted wrestlers are free agents and can sign with a brand of their choosing.

-The draft goes into effect after Crown Jewel on Oct 22.

Be interesting to see who from NXT is in the draft

Has Johnny Gargano given in and joining the main roster full time ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Landscape will change forever."

It will in me hole...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,676 ✭✭✭hynesie08

So, hit row are getting called up and swerve can drop the NA title on the way? I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,784 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why couldn't they just have it after Crown Jewel then? Something I enjoy about the draft is the surprise when someone issues an open challenge.

Doesn't sound like that will happen tonight and Monday.

Roman staying on SD

Big E gone to Raw

Charlotte gone to SD

Bianca Belair To Raw

You have to admit, this version of Brock Lesner is badass

Every version of Brock is badass. Even Brock party.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So basically with Charlotte moving and Bianca going the other way either Becky is Raw bound or Bianca's winning at Crown Jewel. This is why Drafts not happening instantly are stupid.

King of the ring and for the first time a Queen of the ring tournament. Starting next Friday on the SD season premiere

Looking forward to these, always loved King Of The Ring.

• Advertisement

Round 2

Drew to SD

Rk- Bro stay on raw

New day (Kofi and Woods) to SD

Edge to Raw

New Day (Kofi & Xavier) to Smackdown? That's a strange one. Correct decision with McIntyre though. Edge going to Raw is not that surprising.

I'm guessing this segment now will lead to Edge vs Rollins III at crown Jewell to end the feud possibly meaning Rollins is staying on SD

This is both awesome and ridiculously wrestle crap

Ffs copeland family lock your door and remember the camera person is also intruding your house

Rollins...

Round 3

Happy Corbin and Madcap Moss to SD

Rhea Rhipley and Nikki Ash to Raw

Hit Row to SD

Keith Lee to Raw

Raw basically being similar to it is most Mondays... Boring and too samey. Edge and Bianca the only real additions so far, most if not all of the rest are already there 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 84,796 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Rhea and Nikki as tag champs are on both shows

Round 4

Naomi to SD

Rey and Dominik to Raw

Jeff Hardy To SD

Austin Theory To Raw (don't mention his brief main roster appearances a while back)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why can't babyfaces have friends? Why can't they just leave the New Day together, and have them as a trio supporting each other?

Advertisement