Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FBI (+Most Wanted/International) - US Pace (**Spoilers**)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84,825 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Julian McMahon set to star in an upcoming episode which will be a backdoor pilot to a spin off series FBI: Most Wanted.

FBI Most Wanted starts on Sky Witness on Thursday September 17th at 10pm

Julian McMahon set to star in an upcoming episode which will be a backdoor pilot to a spin off series FBI: Most Wanted.

FBI Most Wanted starts on Sky Witness on Thursday September 17th at 10pm

• Registered Users Posts: 60,274 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Fantastic tense episode this week that sets up a season arc I would imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,446 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yeah that was great.

Love David Zayas - plays a great bad guy.

I'd put money on him hiding away until the finale though. :)

• Advertisement

A really good episode this week man that was hard on Jubal.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Yeah good episode but also a great example of how rushed TV shows are now, they could have started the Jubal's son storyline and then ran this case after a few shows, maybe even have it a thing where Jubal had to put his son before the job and was getting grief for it but then had to make that call.

FBI takes over Tuesday nights next season with all 3 shows being on one after another.

8-9 PM — FBI
    9-10 PM — FBI: INTERNATIONAL
    10-11 PM — FBI: Most Wanted

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭tv3tg4

Looks good.

Love the other 2 series

I do enjoy the spin off Most Wanted more than the original FBI

• Advertisement

Good season enders to both FBI's this week.

Looking forward to FBI night next season.

Returns tonight for FBI Tuesday with one story being told across all three shows.

That was a really good start to all 3 series and a good way intro to the new International team.

A bit of Man in the High Castle hiring for FBI with the two leads from it joining, Alexa Davalos joins the main cast of Most Wanted and Luke Kleintank joins International team.

I think International could do with a bigger name as the lead to add a bit more charisma to that.

FBI: Most Wanted: Kellan Lutz Confirms Series Exit Following Season 3 Premiere

TV Line

The triple episode was excellent. Took an episode and a half to get into a groove, but it was great overall.

The international show is a good addition and I love that dog!

Looks like they may have laid the ground work for a big bad in this weeks International episode.

The Most Wanted episode was very good. Interesting to see the January 6th insurrection featured.

Another cracking 3 episodes of FBI Tuesday this week.

Agent Vo on International is the spitting image of Liz Bonin

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Most Wanted is the strongest of the three at present and FBI would be so much better with way less Jubal! Really not sold on International at all, some of their carry on would get them deported! Poor scripts too so already out of that after two.

FBI: International Get Full-Season Order at CBS

• Advertisement

Most Wanted was my favourite this week (I really like Jay Karnes), but International is getting better.

Have to say I look forward to FBI day.

I have been reading about the real FBI International Teams,

FBI Fly Teams there could be some great real stories to be told there. Also it is actually filmed in Budapest where the team is based.

Brilliant episode of FBI this week continuing on a previous arc and also a really brilliant episode of Most Wanted.

Just realised that the actress that plays Sarah in Most Wanted also plays Teeter in Yellowstone

Both episodes were excellent.

International in Belfast with PSNI this week nice dig at Brexit as well.

Nice to see Irish actors playing Irish characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Weird looking PSNI logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Julian McMahon is leaving Most Wanted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't know, McMahon's arc has ran it's course in my opinion, no harm to go around all the different agents to see what other storylines can be done.

Advertisement