Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Parts for mf 135

• 20-09-2021 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Over the next couple of months I want to tidy up my 135. I'm not going to do a full restore just a freshing up. Most of the tin work is good but the cab & mud guards are rotten so it needs new there.

Plan is to cleanup the front this winter. I need stuff like a new battery cover (it's missing) , new latches for bonnet cover, fuel level insert, stickers & decal

Where's the best place to get these bits, I don't want rubbish that will have to be replaced again in a couple of years but saying that I don't want to pay mf prices unless I have to.

Anyone do one up lately & have some experience that they might share?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Advertisement