Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clergy

• 11-09-2021 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭

A vicar, a priest and a rabbi were having a deep theological discussion about miracles they had experienced for themselves.

The vicar told of how, whilst out fishing, the most dreadful storm broke and tossed his boat to the mercy of the waves.

He chose to kneel and pray to the Lord.

Suddenly, for 50 yards around his boat, the sea calmed and he made it safely back to port.

The priest told of how, whilst on a flight, the plane hit the most horrendous turbulence that tossed the plane violently up and down and side to side.

He chose to kneel and pray to the Lord.

Suddenly, for 50 yards around the plane, the wind calmed and he made it safely back to ground.

The rabbi told of how, one Saturday morning, he saw on the ground a huge bundle of 50 pound notes.

He chose to kneel on the ground and pray to the Lord.

Suddenly for 50 yards around him, it was Wednesday.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,009 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

a vicar, a priest, and a rabbit walked into a blood donation clinic.

the rabbit said 'i think i'm a type O'.

Advertisement