Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ladies Lounge

• 07-09-2021 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

boards.ie

Post edited by sassyj on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭accensi0n

Not sure how it works, but are you swiping right on him as well? How do you know he's swiping right on you I mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

Done

Post edited by sassyj on

www.boards.ie

Post edited by sassyj on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

How do you know that that photo is of him? Someone may be using his photo. And you have just posted it to the internet, branding him as a stalker! If you really think that that is him, and that he is stalking you, you'd be better off to bring it to the guards

All he's doing is "swiping right" on your photos??????? No other contact? Seems a bit mental to classify his as a stalker anyway. He mightn't know you from Adam and might be swiping right blindly on every profile. Is that not how those things work? I've never used them

Done

Post edited by sassyj on

• Advertisement

Deleted

Post edited by sassyj on

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

And what makes him a psycho and a stalker? He just swiped right on your profile multiple times? And you know this because you see a blurry photo and you make it out to be him? And unless you swipe right on him, he cannot otherwise contact you?

I'd say more a case of defamation against boards.ie than anything else if your man sees his photo on here!

Thanks for the feedback, most helpful, you know where the teport button is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Can't you just ignore the people in your queue that you're not interested in? Isn't that how these apps work.

Seems unfair to brand someone a stalker if you've had no interaction with them other than looking at their photo.

Dating these days is an absolute minefield it seems. I'm glad I'm married.

Advertisement