Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show Returneth! Friday 3rd September 2021: Sticking to the Script

• 01-09-2021 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

The CancerMan is back, and bouncing with positivity and accentuating the lighter side of murder, addiction...ah you know yourself.

"I think it's time to laugh again and to have more fun again. They talk about the Roaring Twenties - well, I'm all for that. Let's be having ya, that's what I say...The plans are big, the ambitions are enormous and the aim is to entertain, entertain, entertain."-Ryan Tubridy, in August.

This one is going to be THE BEST YET, ladies and gents! (drums desk). With an audience of 28-none of whom were front line workers. Not like BoyMan to break a promise, but there we are...

From RTE.ie...(can't insert manual quotes any more on this blasted POS)

"First up, The Script will be in studio to perform their new single 'I Want It All' from their forthcoming greatest hits collection 'Tales From The Script'. They'll be chatting with Ryan about why they’re so excited to get back on the road with a new tour."

Groundhog day comes to mind.

"Boy George is part of the judging panel on Virgin Media TV's new talent competition, and the Culture Club icon live in-studio to talk about his incredible career in music and his special connection to Ireland."

Ole Georgie might be interesting, but you just know it'll be all drug and dead relatives.

"Ireland's Olympic heroes will be joining the episode, including Kellie Harrington, Paul O’Donovan, Fintan McCarthy, Aidan Walsh, Afric Keogh, Eimear Lambe, Fiona Murtagh, Emily Hegarty."

Tubbers will get to exercise his sporting knowledge and prowess here, of course, folks!

The CNN lad from Kerry will be on as well-god knows why.

And for the grand finale, not ONE, but TWO misery slots, just to dial up that ole funometer a little more!

"Sophie Toscan du Plantier’s son, Pierre Louis Baudey-Vignaud, will talk about the impact his mother's brutal murder has had on his life and why he still visits the home where his mother was murdered. 

Finally, in a special musical tribute, Eileen O’Riordan will remember her beloved daughter Dolores on what would have been her 50th birthday."

Comments

Advertisement