Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

The one day I have some time off, go to log in for a bit of a mess around and the servers are down for maintenance... Already gone over by a few hours as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,546 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

chemistry is important, the impact of a chemistry style on a player depends on that players chemistry (see futbin for how that works). The better the players the less of an issue it is as stat boosts arent so nb

read this

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/fifa-21-chemistry-guide-everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-games-chemistry-system

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Utd Ronaldo SBC incoming apparently. One to pull back in Hogey, TSC and the lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

That’s music to my ears! I’ll be hanging around on fifa 21 so a 99 rated united Ronaldo will be ideal for both my main team and united team.

I did the R9 sbc and got zidane from icon swaps tonight so this is me now

I know some of my bench players like acuna or Atal are probably better cms than zidane but feck it, I don’t think I’ve ever even see either of them play in real life so I’d rather use zidane who I grew up watching

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There’s a 99 CR7 Utd version in concepts and a pic of him in the SBC section of the loading screen.

Guess the games not done yet for me!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

It’s available now - 14 squads -85, 86x2, 87x2, 88x2, 89x2, 90x3, 91 and 92

I’ve gotten through 4 of the 14 squads and I’ve **** all fodder left… ****.

I’ve the 5 highest rated squads done now with fodder, gonna drain my club. I’ve 5mil in the bank too so nothing else to do with those coins either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

14 squads... It's kinda gone mad now or is it just me? Soon they'll be opening icons at the start of seasons with a 100 sbc to complete or something.

I mean, I’d rather that than how they went about it this season.

• Advertisement

Holy sh!t!! Two games of weekend league 7 goals! He’s unreal. Both games against decent opponents too.

I’ve 5 of the top ones done and scraping the barrel for fodder now.. waiting for a decent upgrade SBC on Sunday to throw my club into and finish it off.

7 games in weekend league with CR7 and I’m 7-0 (for the first time this year) and he has 17 goals 4 assists. He’s a beast!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I’ve been grinding the 82+ PP this morning and results have been great. Before today I’d only done 2 and come out with an 82 and a 83 but done 4 more this morning and got a 92 Chancaly, 96 Sancho TOTs, 99 Firmino and 94 Dumfries

Yeah, I put in about 200-300 players into that upgrade and finished off the 7 or so remaining squads. Still have some fodder left over including a TOTS Lewa.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,410 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

85+ SBC is incredible. Once you’ve done it once it’s just a fodder generator for every sbc.

l just Messi from scratch using it and trying to decide whether CR7 or R9 to do next,

I’m doing that too, but gonna do the PIM pick.. the others will take me way too long. Recycling 4x 92-90s and the rest 81-80 rated cards. Then putting the rest of the fodder into PIM pick.

edit: got Gullit! Not sure where to put the fodder next, this 85x10 is addicting.

Post edited by Calvin on

definitely the best SBC ever :) To be honest the last 3 months have been fun doing packs etc and building super teams. Its the first 9 months of fifa that sucks.

Completed Messi and Cruyff last night. Tempted to do R9 or Gullit now.

The high rated squads are a doddle to do. Its the lower ones with high chem that are a struggle.

Yup, I’m doing Pele now. Have the 90-89 squads all complete. Using common golds to pad out the SBCs.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Running through the objectives for the FUT 22 packs, and have to say, I've enjoyed the chance to try out the abundance of cards I've packed over the last few weeks that I'd not have used otherwise. Playing the Italian teams or the German teams are actually fun.

I starting doing the icon pick ones.. Got Desailly, Shearer, Butre and then got Vieira to round it off.

I could do CR7 but I promised the young fella I'd do Messi and Cryuff for him. He nearly cried when he got up this morning and I gloatingly showed off Messi and Cruyff that I completed last night :D

Yeah I’m doing the same, undecided whether to go for gullit, maradona or pele.

none would actually make my starting 11 as crazy as it sounds but as I’ll be hanging around on fifa 21 I’ll use different teams etc.

I did the pim pick and got del piero as best do think I’ll just go for a specific player next

I’ve decided on Pele, wanna try get to 198 squad rating. Have 7 squads left for Pele.. just to find time to do them.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,343 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Wow, you weren't kidding. Have half of Ronaldo done now, and have packed a few cards like Green KdB and Llorente I kind of want to try but couldn't be arsed buying.

Bloody hell though, I'm sick of Oblak and Reiner...

Also lads, I know it’s September but if anyone is short on coins buying gold packs at 5k Is very profitable.

common golds are selling at 1.8 to 2k or top leagues around 2.5k

so you’re generally making 2 to 3k on every pack you open.

plus you get an odd tots card.

im also keeping the 79 and 80 rated golds to fill the gaps on the pele and 85x10 sbc.

I have 9 segments of pele done now including the highest 6 and I’m actually up 300k since I started (and only using the fodder from 85x10 and common golds from gold packs)plus I’ve kept a lot of cards like 98 hazard and Toty Kimmich, tots goretzka that I’ll eventually use

• Registered Users Posts: 19,546 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Tell you what I have no ambition to play 22 with a common gold team this means you can have basically anyone in 21 now.

I always love the start of ultimate team when everyone’s still trying to adjust to the game, so I’ll still play 22. But this SBC is a great way to end UT, should be like this every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,954 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Ronaldo hat-trick on debut. Still, too little too late, the SBC was probably a mistake. Might buy 22 again when it's discounted but not before.

F off EA.

• Advertisement

gonna do CR7. Did Cryuff and Messi but not clicking with Cryuff and i hate Messi's low work rates. Plus having both means TOTY Bruno gets dropped and he's far better than them I find or more suited to my style.

Advertisement