Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SuperValu 48 hour only offers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

How do pods for this work out if I got one?

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭swampy353

How do pods for this work out if I got one?

Tesco have 3 for €12 on pods until 22/06. Americano packs have 16 pods, all other types have 8. So if buying with this deal you're getting a per cup price of 33c to 50c

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Invincible wrote: »
    Better off with something like Markus Muhle Naturnah from zooplus, a rating of 80% odd nutritional value on that site.

Thanks, will look into it.
    Normally buy Wolf of Wilderness, which fares pretty good on that site.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

swampy353 wrote: »
    Tesco have 3 for €12 on pods until 22/06. Americano packs have 16 pods, all other types have 8. So if buying with this deal you're getting a per cup price of 33c to 50c

For the Tassimo pods it varies.
    Some of them are 3 for €12 and some 2 for €10 which is an increase from previous offers when it was €3 for €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,169 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

These seem to be valid until the the 30th!
    205863995_4314596715258049_2220663363205104002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=jaEbmP1LLxgAX9n2gYF&tn=wKWMOG07uLa8u8qE&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=14&oh=7cf9ad788e8bdaefab316f372dd5c856&oe=60DCA131

• Advertisement

Giant Buttons will be the death of me.

These seem to be valid until the the 30th!
    205863995_4314596715258049_2220663363205104002_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8024bb&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=jaEbmP1LLxgAX9n2gYF&tn=wKWMOG07uLa8u8qE&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&tp=14&oh=7cf9ad788e8bdaefab316f372dd5c856&oe=60DCA131

Do you need a club card to get the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭jacool

Do you need a club card to get the offer?
    No, just a detective.
    The items aren't placed near each other at all - just randomly around the shop.

jacool wrote: »
    No, just a detective.

Huh? I’m asking if I need to sign up for supervalue card to get the offer like in Tesco? or Lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭todolist

Huh? I’m asking if I need to sign up for supervalue card to get the offer like in Tesco? or Lidl

No you don't need to sign up for their clubcard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

jacool wrote: »
    No, just a detective.

The bags of sweets are all beside each other. The bars of chocolate are all beside each other , in the same aisle as the bags of sweets. The bottles of soft drinks are all beside each other in the same aisle. The crisps are all beside each other in the same aisle. Other than put them in a basket for you and bag them for you I don’t see what more they can do.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭MB05

The bags of sweets are all beside each other. The bars of chocolate are all beside each other , in the same aisle as the bags of sweets. The bottles of soft drinks are all beside each other in the same aisle. The crisps are all beside each other in the same aisle. Other than put them in a basket for you and bag them for you I don’t see what more they can do.

Supervalu makes it the most awkward by far. Tesco, Lidl and Dunnes put this type of offer on a specials aisle or beside each other on the shelf. You can usually find them in their normal section too but when you don't know what is included it's hard to know what you can mix and match. Not everyone is aware of the offer before they shop. Having them all together catches people's attention to a promotion they would have otherwise missed and gets more people to impulse purchase them.

MB05 wrote: »
    Supervalu makes it the most awkward by far. Tesco, Lidl and Dunnes put this type of offer on a specials aisle or beside each other on the shelf. You can usually find them in their normal section too but when you don't know what is included it's hard to know what you can mix and match. Not everyone is aware of the offer before they shop. Having them all together catches people's attention to a promotion they would have otherwise missed and gets more people to impulse purchase them.

Our local Super Valu puts them on the left just as you walk in the door.

Then again, Cork is awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Soarer wrote: »
    Our local Super Valu puts them on the left just as you walk in the door.

Then again, Cork is awesome!

Blanch had a big setup down the back of the store with everything on offer last time i went for one of these deals

Grifon Prosecco Magnum 1.5L was €24 now €15.

Site won't let me post the pic for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭amber2

Here

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Does anyone pay full price or even drink that Rockshore p1ss?? It is always discounted, on plenty of taps in pubs but I never see anyone actually drinking it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,887 ✭✭✭thesandeman

We don't sell it but it lots of staycationers ask for it. Must be the best marketing campaign in history.

Premium price for a beer with 10% less alcohol than normal beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭go4it

There was no market (0.01% of sales ) for alcohol-free beer in Ireland til 3 years ago. If you were driving back home and asked at the counter for alcohol free beer, you were lucky if you weren't thrown out of the joint for addressing insults to the long standing tradition...

Same with radler or low alcohol beer - slowly they'll get a slice of market , once the demand picks up ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭dball

they wont get much of a slice if they keep leaving it out side the "designated area" on the warm shelves.##

i recently got designated the driver for a night out and decided to buy some 0% in my local supervalu.

this was in the heatwave a couple of weeks ago. The frikkin beer was on a shelf in the aisle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

From Thurs our Flash Deal: any 4 For €4 on selected: Walkers Multipacks, Nestle Sharing Bars, Fanta 1.75ltr, and Haribo Sharing Bags.

https://shop.supervalu.ie/shopping/flashdeals

This week's offers!

I don't know much about this brand

• Registered Users Posts: 9,887 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Anyone know if this version comes with a keyboard?

This week

This Week's!

September is here!

• Registered Users Posts: 27,835 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

It's now the 3rd of September, and Supervalu still have the offers leaflet that ended on Wednesday 1st up.

No rush lads :)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Advertisement

Advertisement