Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

You're talking to yourself haha

I has a tuna salad, too hot for much food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Roll with smoked ham,rainbow slaw,white semolina,cheddar cheese and mayo.chilled bottle of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,167 ✭✭✭Archeron

I've just discovered what a cruffin is, and I am glad I did.

It's apparently a cross between muffin and a cronut, a cronut being a mix of a donut and a croissant. I don't get the croissant element as it's like a muffin shaped donut with the whole outside being that crispy donut sugar crunch. it was fecking lovely and it was full of posh passionfruit jam and it was the size of my head.

Ate a load of naughty food even though I was roasting.

Have cider in the fridge for later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

A recent video on youtube spurned people here who make KFC mix for trade to put out a version for home use. Anyway, that's what I have in my press. A 1kg bag of this. I have an air fryer I am waiting to use for this, however, I had some roast chicken in the fridge, there was nothing stopping me doing some gravy. Happiest man in the world!

A link to the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WJYOgzFydc

A link to the crowd here doing the mix for home users now. http://gracesperfectblend.com/

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,077 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Too hot to cook.

Shop bought potato omelette with rocket, sun dried tomatoes (and small slice of cream cheese and onions)

Post edited by igCorcaigh on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

ye - sure its painful - incredible..

I just pop on from time to tie to see if there's any improvement disappointed as usual to find that there isn't - then I pop off again

Hummus on toast with mint tea.

Not eating much. Anyone alive on here

• Advertisement

Just received a shipment of hot sauces from the "Hot Ones" You tube Channel line up. So will be experimenting with them over the weekend I think. Probably starting with a Beef strips and shrimps salad with some noodles and cashews thrown in for substance.

Nice, let us know how they are please!

You could also post the review in the Hot Sauce thread?:

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057567160/favourite-hot-sauce

Underneath the chillies and coriander, there is chicken mole, refried beans, and mexican rice.

Pringles

Chicken dinner

I just made a random salad of grated carrots with toasted pumpkin seeds, a little bit of sesame oil, wine vinegar, sea salt, ground coriander and chilli flakes.

Was very nice, and I think I will play around with the flavour profile a bit more. Some fresh parsley would have been good.

This thread has gone very quiet recently.

Is everyone on a diet, or left because of the site update? C'mon Boardsies, I want to know what ye're eatin' and drinkin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,076 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Back in once again to delete my account but to no avail yet. But for what its worth and in the interest of what was a great thread I had roast beef, mash, stuffing, roasties, peas and roast carrot and parsnip. Gravy over parts of it. New boards is crap. Really crap. Keep the thread going if you can or start a new one on **** for the craic.

Farewell for now!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,823 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Nice to see your name again G ☺

Can't sleep...

Boredom eating some fried rice with fish and chilli sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭sporina

Time was short tonight but I had some fun with this one:

youtube.com/watch?v=rS5twjGJZhA

But it did :)

Just coffee for now. Will have a late breakfast of hummous on toast around 11.

Sushi

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Tuna melt panini today and Boiled rice and sweet and sour pork for dinner 🤤

Cooking peri peri chicken, will have some and leave the rest go cold for wraps.

Not pretty, but black kale fried with garlic, chilli flakes, soy sauce and fish sauce. Potatoes fried with panchporan, and salmon.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,229 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Eating some birthday cake now 🎂

Not in the mood for cooking again, so picked up some of the Balti House chicken Jalfrezi with pilau rice from Dunnes, which was selling off for €1.75 today. Pimped it with some cheese roti and cucumber salad. The curry is not bad at all for a ready meal; sauce is good, chicken quality is what you would expect.

• Advertisement

Toasts with something salmon. Noodles.

Advertisement