Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Collection clearing, Marui, VFC, WE, some boneyard stuff

• 15-08-2021 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Have got two Marui's that I'm willing to sell, as well as a WE, VFC and a Boneyard JG.

First up is a Tokyo Marui L96 AWS. It's a bit of a fixer-upper in my opinion, I always had bad luck with it. It shoots fine, mind. However, the Bipod lug and one of the screws that holds the stock to the barrel + bolt fell out during its first outing. I don't doubt that somebody willing to give it a bit more time and effort than I was will be able to make something more of it. Fires at roughly 290fps.

(Older photo, Bipod Lug now gun, scope not part of deal)

Asking 130

Marui Glock 34 is next. Loved this thing when I used to run it, but after switching to a HK45 it's been sitting in my drawer as my third backup pistol, so I figured it could get more use elsewhere. Doesn't like WE Tech mags, but I think that's not too uncommon. Mag has gone into my regular kit, so not included.

Chronoed at roughly 310 with .20.

Asking 95

WE Tech G19 (SOLD)

We G19 that I bought as a backup pistol. Never been fielded, but fps is approx 320. Original magazine included. It runs well in most cases, but it has trouble locking back to the rear with my Glock 17 Mags.

Asking 55

Boneyard JG G36C- (SOLD)

G36C that just bugged out and stopped working for me. Possibly broken fuze, but I don't care enough to repair it. Is pretty much complete, albeit it's a bit deconstructed atm as I had to remove upgrades from it. Also comes with 3x MAG Midcap Mags.

(Obviously comes without attachments)

Asking 45 (30 without magazines)

VFC HK416A5 GBBR

Had this one in another thread, but thought I'd throw this in here too. Is in very good condition, only a few minor scratches. Has less than 5k rounds put through it. Only been fielded once, kept in a closet otherwise. It's certainly an impressive piece, good gas consumption, I would expect 3+ mags in good weather before it started to run more sluggishly. Fires at roughly 300 FPS last time I checked, but it has a built in NPAS system, so it's fairly adjustable.

Asking for 400 for the 416 itself, 30 each for the two magazines.

Post edited by HailLordChanka on

Comments

Advertisement