Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gigs in Belfast

Options
  • 31-08-2021 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking on going to one or two of the Belsonic Gigs in Belfast in September as I'm gagging to see a band live again.

Has anyone been up north and know if you need a pcr test or anything to get in? or how it all works? I take it the eu vaccine passport thing won't work?

Also would anyone know what parking about Ormeau park is like?

I hope there is some good news today regarding concerts getting back again here!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,364 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

It shouldn't be a problem I was up North about nearly a month ago for Stendhal festival in Derry, there was no checks at the border really as I was on buses and I got a lift back. There's also AVA Festival which happens on the same dates as the rescheduled EP on 24th and 25th September.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Mecrab

Anyone confirm pcr or vaccine isnt needed for belsonic?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

says on their website theyll accept eu covid cert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Does anyone want 2 x Tickets for Gerry Cinnamon (Saturday 11th) and 1 x Night Hotel €150 all in.

• Advertisement

Anyone been to any of the bel sonic gigs yet?

heading up to LG next week just wondering what’s best way to get there from city centre or is it a manageable walk? And what’s the bar situation like Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Joekers

Was up at Gerry Cinnamon the weekend, we stayed close enough to Ormeau Road so was handy for us to walk down.

May have only been due to the All Ireland being on but every pub on the way was booked out and we struggled to find a spot, would be no harm in finding out where you want to head before if you are and book a table.

At the gig itself there were no where near enough bars, people were queuing for 30 mins during the gig for drink...usual offerings Tennants Bulmers Spirits

Cheers thanks for reply. Yea stayin in Clayton doesn’t seem too far away. Have tickets to the pre and after show in limelight cos had a feeling might have been a nightmare with booking places.

Advertisement