Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Custom Ak SOLD

• 30-08-2021 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

This was also basically a new unused gun that I painted and added the magpul front Handguard,pistol grip, rail, silencer,butt pad and nylon forgrip to..

Nice piece of kit.. Firing beautifully at 320+ with 0.2's

Looking €180 or nearest offer

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 danbal360

Hello the gun looks great, what brand is it and how many mags do you have for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

I'm not sure to be honest, it's an aluminium receiver, I'm guessing JG or similar, I'd include a mag

I'm interested, is there anything needs doing to it? And would you take €160?

No, gun is perfect, ready to rock and roll. And I would accept 160 if offered

Would it still be under 1 joule with 0.28s and would you be able to ship it? Sorry for the questions

• Advertisement

Of course 0.28's would be heavier than 0.2's so the fps would come down a little.. No problem with questions, wouldn't expect any less..

And I would post of course at your expense

Perfect thank you would you do €170 including shipping? I can send you all the details and get it sorted in dms

Perfect nó problem at all

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Murraycarl10

Interested in a trade for 3 top condition gas blowback pistols ?

Sold

• Advertisement
Advertisement